tired

Stiles looked up into Derek's face after the kiss. Those green eyes so deep so full of emotion. So amazing. Stiles was so focused on Derek's eyes that he barely noticed Derek's fingers softly brushing the tears from his cheeks.

Derek took a deep breath and then slowly spoke. His voice huskier then normal. "You were having a panic attack Stiles. I had to do something to help you pull out of it. I thought kissing you might help you stop hyperventalating."

Stiles had to blink a few times. He... Derek kissed him to stop his panick attack. Not because he wanted to kiss him. Because why would Derek ever want to kiss a spaz like him right...

Stiles went completely numb. All the way down to his bones.

"Oh." Stiles said quietly then looked down away from Derek's eyes. "Thanks."

Stiles pulled his hands away from Derek and then moved away from him wiping his cheeks and sniffing and then he ran a hand through his hair and then he looked over to Dr Deaton who was watching Stiles with a worried expression.

"Can I go now?" Stiles asked tiredly. He wanted to just go take a nap.

"Yes. Stiles you may end the session early today. If you have another attack or if something is bothering you please call me." Dr Deaton says as he watches him carefully.

Stiles just nods and heads out of the door. He thinks he heard Derek say something to Deaton but he just keeps going. Stiles is standing beside Derek's camaro for a few minutes. He just had his first kiss. But it hadnt been because someone had liked him and wanted to kiss him... it had been to stop a panic attack...

Pathetic.

Stiles sees Derek get in the car and then he slides in and they drive home.

"Stiles..." Derek says quietly.

"I have a headache... " Stiles says quietly as he looks out the window as they drive home.

There was a silence for a few beats then Derek spoke again. "About what happened in the office..."

Stiles sighed. "Its cool Derek. It stopped the attack. Thanks." His voice was empty. He no longer felt anything. He was just there. Existing. "My head hurts can we just not talk right now"

Derek hesitated before saying. "Sure."

When they got home Stiles headed to his room and shut and the door and locked it before crawling in his bed and then covering up. Still compeltely clothed with his shoes still on. He didn't care.

He dropped into sleep like a brick into water.

He woke up to his alarm blaring. It was Friday. It was time to get up and go to school.

He just rolled over and pulled the covers over his head and went back to sleep. He didn't care about going to school and pretending to be okay. He just wanted to sleep.

The next time he woke up it was to a knock on his door. Stiles was still under his covers. He made no move to answer his door. He heard the knock again and a voice calling out. "Stiles. Are you still in there? Its 11 and your jeep is still parked in your spot."

Stiles didn't answer. He just closed his eyes.

There was the sound of his door knob being turned but then the sound of Derek cursing.

Stiles burrowed deeper into the pillows and just kept his eyes closed. He heard a key open his door and then he heard Derek walking in.

"Stiles?" Derek was by his bed. Stiles held his covers over him and just kept his eyes closed.

"Im sick. Im staying home from school today." His voice is cracked and barely there.

Suddenly the blanket is pulled down but he just keeps his eyes closed he doesn't care. He just wants to sleep. He feels Dereks palm smooth over his forehead. He doesn't care. He just wants to sleep.

"You don't have a fever Stiles. What's wrong?" Dereks voice is close and he feels the bed dip. He doesn't care he just wants to sleep.

"I have a migraine. I just want to sleep." Stiles didn't move the entire time. He just lay there on his side his eyes closed and just wanting to fall back into the black nothingness of sleep.

"Have you taken anything for it?" Derek asks.

Stiles is so tired. "I just want to sleep."

"You need to go to school Stiles. Your grades are important. Come on. Ill get you some tylenol then you can eat and then you can go to school. You'll feel better." Dereks voice is gentle.

Stiles doesn't move or open his eyes. "I just want to sleep."

"Stiles you have to take your pill and some tylenol. Come on." Derek is putting two pills in his hand.

Without looking he pops them in his mouth and swallows them. Then he just lays there.

"Stiles... You will get up or I will get you out of that bed." Derek growled.

Stiles took a breath then sat up and opened his eyes keeping his eyes off of Derek as he grabbed his back pack and then walked out.

"What about lunch" Dereks voice followed him through the loft as he moved to the door.

"Ill get lunch at school." Stiles pulls his hood up and walks down to his jeep and then drives off.

He doesn't go to school. He drives to his Dads house knowing he wouldn't be home and pulls into the drive. Going into the house he goes straight up to his old room.

Seeing the note that is still on the bed he just crumples it up and throws it onto the ground before he pulls the covers back and crawls into bed and closes his eyes. He falls into that nothingness of sleep and stays there.