getting things figured out

OK SO AUTHORS NOTE. I KNOW THAT THERE HAS BEEN VERY LITTLE BDSM STUFF IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS BUT I PROMISE IT IS COMING. HOPE YOU ENJOY---

After a little while so he could calm back down he took one of his pills and then just before he was about to take the bottle and put it in his pocket Dr Deaton spoke up. "I would like to ask you to leave your pills with Derek."

Stiles looked up confused. "Why?"

"I would like someone to help you with keeping your pills on schedule. I would also like you to allow someone to stay with you at your house or to stay with someone for the next couple of weeks." Dr Deaton said in that calm soothing voice of his. "It isnt in your best interest to be alone right now. You need support. If you would like I could speak to your father."

"no..." Stiles looks away from them all as he wrings his hands as he sits on the couch as he holds the bottle. He picks at the label. "Please leave my father out of this..." his voice is strained and his entire body is tense.

Then Derek is there slowly taking the bottle from his hands gently. "Youre welcome to stay here. Isaac stays here sometimes too. He could stay with you here for a while."

Stiles looks up at him. The words blurt out of his mouth before he can stop them. "Why do you care about any of this? About Isaac? About me? About any of this?"

Derek is silent for a few moments before he speaks his eyes hold pain in them. "Because when I was your age, a little younger, if my uncle Peter hadnt cared about me... Id either be dead or in prison... I owe him my life and because he cared I know what it means to have someone that cares about you when everyone else just lets you self destruct, or fade away." Derek reaches out and touches Stiles shoulder. " So when I see someone in pain like that I cant just walk away"

Stiles couldn't look him in the eyes after that. He just looked down at his hands in his lap.

"Would you like to stay here Stiles? Im sure it would help you." Dr Deaton says calmly. "I would also like to start having sessions with you if that would be okay."

Stiles looks up to see Isaac and Scott nodding reasuringly. "Yeah... Okay..."

.............................................

Hours later Isaac and Scott were helping make one of the guest rooms comfy for Stiles. Putting his stuff in it and they had been hanging out for a few hours just talking and eating and lounging in the room when they heard a knock at the open door.

Stiles had decided to keep it open for Isaac so hed be comfortable. So there was Derek in the door way with Peter a little ways behind him and they were dressed very nicely.

"Its time to open the Den. Do you boys want to come or should one of us stay here?" Derek asks and his eyes mainly stay on Stiles.

Stiles perks up a bit. "You mean I finally get to see inside the Den?"

"Now that youre legal. Oh and all you have to do is ask and Ill show you my personal playroom Stiles. I meant it when I said you had perfect skin. I bet it would look good all pink and marked up for me." Peter leered at him and winked.

Stiles blushed so deep he just gaped at the man.

"Peter!" Derek growled and pushed him away and huffed. "ignore my uncle. He knows that no one new is allowed to scene their first visit."

After Stiles was done blushing like a pathetic virgin he was he just nodded. "Okay. Id like to go to the Den."

Scott and Isaac let out happy noises and Dereks eyes turned to them and something happened Stiles had never seen before. Scott and Isaac went still and quiet and Derek looked at them like a hungry wolf.

Derek nodded. "You both have done so well this week. I will make sure you are taken care of tonight."

Both boys looked greatful as they nodded and said quiet thank yous.

Derek let his eyes fall on Stiles and then he was turning away.

It was a flurry of action after that. Isaac decided to dress Stiles again.

Ofcourse Stiles ended up actually looking pretty good again. Dressed in a leather jacket and good jeans they drove over to the Den.

When they got to the door Stiles showed his ID and the bouncer looked up at him and smiled "Happy Birthday boy. Enjoy yourself in there."

Stiles got the black X stamp and followed Scott and Isaac through the second door.

He was finally getting to go inside the Den.