Coming Home

Stiles shuddered as he was carried into the apartment. It was chilled from the A.C. and he pressed himself up against Derek more so that he could feel his warmth.

He felt soft warm lips brush his temple. "I'm so glad we're home." Derek whispered into his temple as he carried him to his bed room. He laid him down and sat beside him looking down at him.

Stiles looked up at Derek with wide eyes as he gasped slightly. "Me too."

Derek was suddenly hesitant. He slowly reached his hand out and caressed his hair. "I would love nothing more than to show you exactly what I can do to you to make you feel amazing... but I'm not sure you are up for it right now."

Stiles whimpered. "No way. I'm totally up for it. I mean actually up if you know what I mean here." Stiles nodded down to his groin that was straining against his jeans. "You totally can't leave me hanging here after you promised in the stairwell." He pouted.

Derek let a soft bark of laughter out and smiling his glorious smile down at Stiles. It always knocked the air from Stiles' lungs when he did that. His smile was like the sun. Like a shooting star. Stiles loved his smile. Stiles did something then that he didn't even think about first. He leaned up and pressed his lips to Derek's and caressed his hair whispering to him "I love your smile."

For a moment Derek froze. Then he slowly pulled Stiles into his lap and kissed him back. It was a slow soft intimate kiss. It was warm and tender and everything Stiles never knew he needed.

He didn't realize till it was too late that a tear rolled down his cheek.

Derek felt the tear wet his own cheek as they kissed and he leaned back cupping Stiles' cheek. "What's wrong? Are you still hurting?"

Stiles chuckled with tears welling in his eyes and a watery smile on his lips. "No. Nothing is wrong. Everything is right."

"Then why are you crying baby?" Derek asked softly as he brushed the pad of his thumb across Stiles' cheek to wipe away another tear as it fell.

Stiles just smiled as he felt the truth inside his heart but knew he couldn't say it out loud. He was in love. He loved Derek. "I ... I'm just so happy."

Derek smiled again and nodded as he kissed Stiles' lips again. "I am too." Derek started softly kissing across Stiles jaw to his neck and down to his collar bone. Kissing and nipping and caressing Stiles back and hips.

Love was suddenly turning into lust as Stiles' body woke like a flame by a spark. "Ah!" He gasped as Derek bit and licked across his sensitive neck.

"How about we take a shower?" Derek asked him with a grin against his neck.

"Oh yes. Please." Stiles squeaked and wriggled in his lap.

Derek nipped his shoulder as he pulled Stiles shirt off and then got up taking his own clothes off.

They both stripped and Stiles was paranoid about how weak he looked compared to the ripped alpha male that is Derek Hale. Derek just pulled him up against his body and groped his ass carrying him into the shower and turning it on to a nice warm shower. "You are so perfect Stiles. So perfect. I want to wash you. Will you let me?"

Stiles felt himself blushing hard and nodded . "Yeah. S-sure."

Derek got the washcloth and the soap and started to lather it up and then he started to wash Stiles.

And Stiles thought for sure he was going to die from how hard his cock became. This was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to him. The sensation of the soapy washcloth being ran over his body slowly and carefully felt amazing. The way Derek's eyes drank him in as he washed him made him shiver in anticipation.

He moaned as the washcloth passed over his chest and nipples. Derek got a hungry grin and did it again causing Stiles to gasp. "No fair." Stiles said as he reached out and took ahold of Derek's cock in a bold lust infused fugue. His hand felt so full and it made them both freeze. Stiles from surprise at his own boldness and shock from how big Derek had become while hard.

And Derek from how good Stiles' hand felt on his cock. It was warm and slippery from the soap. He let out a shuddering breath and growled at Stiles. "If you start something... then you better finish it boy."

Stiles gulped and shivered from anticipation.

%%%%

I am committed to getting this account back up and running with weekly if not daily updates again! And I am also opening up a Patreon for any of you amazing people that want to support my journey to becoming a paperback Author!

I am not asking you all to go and support me on Patreon. Only opening it up for those that wish to support a writer and dreamer like me! Thank you so much if you do wish to become a Patron!

There will be special Patreon only Content coming soon! As a perk for my supporters! Love you all!

https://www.patreon.com/MiraHeartWild