The Den part 2

Stiles was feeling warm. It was hot in the Den. Or maybe he was just feeling hot cause Derek had yet to take his hand from the back of his neck.

Those callused fingers were a steady pressure on the back of his neck. He felt his cheek keep getting hot and then he felt a bead of sweat roll down his neck only to land on Dereks fingers.

The sensation of Dereks fingers rubbing up his neck into his sweaty hair was making him shiver. He then felt Derek lean over and his lips were by his hair as he spoke his breath tickled his ear. "Take off your jacket. Youre sweating."

When Derek sat back his hand disappeared and something in Stiles missed his touch. Pulling off his jacket he felt that his shirt was damp. He blushed knowing he was hot but he didn't want to take off his shirt because although he wasn't pudgy or anything he definitely wasn't muscular like the rest of the men sitting around him.

Even Isaac and Scott had six packs. He felt self conscious about his flat stomach with no muscle definition.

Peter smirked and spoke up sipping his scotch. "Already trying to get Stiles undressed I see." Peter winked. "If youre hot you should just take off your shirt. That will give us a peek at your finally legal body." Peter likes to tease.

Stiles blushed and ducked his head. "Yeah uh... no... believe me. I look a lot better with clothes on..."

Scott and Isaac gave him a few looks and shook their heads.

Derek leaned forward to take his drink from the table in front of them. Stiles spotted the tattoo on his back. It was a triskelion.

Stiles didn't realize that his hand was already reaching out as his fingers brushed over the tattoo. "This... it was on-" His fingers barely brushed over the spirals before Derek tensed under his touch and then suddenly Stiles let out a squeak of shock and fear as Derek was on him in an instant.

Derek had whipped around and grabbed his wrist and then Stiles was pinned back against the booth with Derek gripping both his wrists and pinning them above his head against the booth seat backing. Dereks eyes were smoldering down at him as he literally growled at Stiles. "You do not have permission to touch me Stiles."

Stiles gasped as Dereks grip on his wrists tightened just enough to give him a slight edge of pain before gentling again but staying firm enough to trap him. Stiles wide golden amber eyes were looking up into those green eyes and he trembled. "I-Im sorry..."

Derek growled and put both Stiles wrists in one of his hands and held them firmly before he gripped Stiles chin forcing his head to the side before Derek leaned in and spoke against his ear. "If you touch me without permission again... I will rip your throat out... with my teeth..."

Stiles felt himself dripping in his jeans. His body shivered as he was breathing small shaking breathes. "Right... no touching... got it."

Derek stayed like that for a few moments just holding Stiles down like that his mouth near Stiles vulnerable neck making Stiles squirm under his hold. Derek growled down at him again and Stiles tensed and tried to stay still.

Peter let out a groan. "Damn. I bet hed be hard to break of that. Hed probably squirm if every inch of his body was strapped down."

Stiles was trembling and tried to stay still but he just couldn't his shaft was hard and throbbing and he was hot and Derek was pinning him back in the seat and his breath was tickling his neck and ear. Stiles bit his bottom lip and let out a little whimper.

Suddenly Dereks hands were gone and he was growling as he was standing up and bounding out of the VIP section.

Stiles was shaking a bit as he sat up normally and then Isaac and Scott were beside him. " I didn't mean to mess up..." Stiles said as he rubbed his neck.