Chapter 10 - Where's Megatron?

Madalyn's P.O.V.

All of us located the Well of Allsparks that would take us to Cybertron's core. Sentinel Prime told me and Optimus that it was the most direct route to Primus. With any luck, we'd find Megatron waiting for us there. With Predaking, Soundwave, and Optimus's jet pack everyone hitched a ride down through the well and headed straight towards to the center of Cybertron.

Inside the room, was dark and dimly lit. A platform was at the bottom for us all to stand on and look around. At the center of the room was a giant, circle, glowing, metal orb with some tubes connected to it. There was destroyed machine at the bottom and two holders on each side. That must have been the generator that the ancient Cybertronians created that would make the Transformers turn into their card forms. And the platforms must have been where the Infinity Core and Silent Core were originally placed.

Madalyn: So this is Cybertrons Core. Talk about a whole lot of freaky.

Najat: Wait a minute! That thing in the middle is Primus, nothing else is here! Where's Megatron?!

Selina: This place appears to be deserted.

Optimus: Where are you Megatron? Where are you hiding?

Ravage: I don't sense his presence anywhere.

Bumblebee: I know! He probably got scared when he heard we were coming after him and he must have took off!

Goldbug: Lucky for him because I was ready for a serious work out.

Hotshot: Yeah, a work out on his face!

Bumblebee & Hotshot: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Predaking: Megatron isn't the type of Cybertronian to run from a fight.

David: There's something not right here.

Grimlock: I agree David.

We glanced around for another few minutes and still there was no sign of Megatron. He was absolutely no where to be seen. Just when we were starting to give up, my Transformers tablet started going off. The communications link was static at first, but then a voice started to come through. A girl.

Mia: Maddie! Maddie, can you hear me? Hello?! Can anyone read me?!

Madalyn: We hear you Mia.

Mia: You need to come back! Hurry!

Madalyn: Mia wait, what's happening?!

*********

Mia's P.O.V.

All over the world the sky grew dark as black clouds filled the air, thunder and lightning scaring the people of the towns and cities. But that was nothing compared to what happened next. In one part all over the world, space bridge portals opened up in the sky.

In Moscow at the Kremlin, lightning shot out of a space bridge portal and blew up the main tower of the Kremlin. After that, a huge army of Vehicon troopers came coming through with Terrorhawk leading them.

Terrorhawk: So this is the human world.

And in Las Vegas, Jolt and Laserbeak led their own army of Vehicons, wreaking havoc on the city. Only this time what happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas. Jolt and Laserbeak flew around, firing and blowing up cars such in their way.

Jolt: Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I called dibs on that parking spot.

In Paris, France there was a huge black out and right underneath the Arc de Triomphe and completely swallowed it whole. After that, Cyclonus and his army of Vehicons appeared through the portal.