Chapter 70. No mercy

Micah's P.O.V

To all the readers who are reading this chapter today i like to wish you all a happy new year and hope that you had a great new years eve.

I had tried to revive Ezekiel for hours and it looked like he didn't want to wake up but when Kingsley called out his name as one of his trusted warriors i could immediately hear his heart starting to beat faster. I smiled as a response of that at Ezekiel because i knew that it would only take just a little while longer for him to wake up. And now that he was up and had joined the battle with his other siblings i was ready to concentrate on the war.

I now stood in front of Maynor in my supreme form and could see the fear in Maynor's eyes but i didn't care about him. The only thing i wanted to see was Maynor rolling on the ground in pain. I wanted to make Maynor's death as painful as possible because he had dared to kill my child. I pointed my sword at Maynor then asked him "So, how should i kill you now?"

Maynor shook his head at me and i started dragging my huge sword in my hand on de ground while walking slowly up to Maynor. I could hear all the grass sizzle and burn behind me from the contact with my sword and smiled menacingly at Maynor. Maynor tried to take a few steps back from me when he saw me coming but stumbled to the ground. "You can't escape your fate Maynor" i said to Maynor while chuckling and he in return shook his head at me.

I looked at the terrified Maynor then said "I like to cut you into pieces but i think that will kill you too quickly. I think cutting your limbs off one by one would be the best choice because Ezekiel already did an impeccable job by cutting off one of your arms". Maynor looked at the arm that he tried to grow back so desperately and i then said to him "I'm afraid that will never grow back Maynor because what my son cuts stays that way for once and forever".

"Why are you doing this to me Micah?" asked Maynor me then added "The only thing i wanted to do was to love you and have a child with you". I casted my sword in anger when i heard what Maynor had said and was just about to cut Maynor's leg off when a bright light suddenly appeared in front of me. I took a step back and looked at the person who was now standing in front of me in amusement. "I wondered when you would show up Amitiel" i said to the angel who was now standing in front of me.

"That's enough Micah Lockwood mind your rank" said Amitiel in an authoritive tone back to me and i couldn't help to burst out laughing. I then looked at Amitiel and said "I'm sorry Amitiel but this is really funny because i'm stronger than you and i thought that maybe you would show up when your mate so clearly declared that he wanted to mate with me. Or when he so brutally stabbed my son but no, you decide to show up when i'm about to kill him because you don't want to die with him. Let me ask you this then Amitiel, aren't you one of the angels of truth. Weren't you supposed to prevent all this?"

Amitiel looked angrily at me then answered my question with "Nobody could prevent this Micah Lockwood and you already know that so let my mate go". It was now my turn to get angry and i quickly casted a spell to make two pitch black coffins appear. Both pitch black coffins fell with loud thuds on the ground and Amitiel looked in horror at me. I just looked at Amitiel then said "I made a promise to your mate Amitiel and i'm going to fulfill my promise no matter what even if you don't like it. And that is why i'm going to bury you with him".

Amitiel stood quickly up and changed into his supreme form then casted his sword. I just looked at him with a blank face then said "I will show you no mercy Amitiel even if you're an angel maybe God will but not me. You are my enemy's mate so he who lies with my enemy is my enemy too. Prepare to die". Amitiel tried to strike me with his sword when he heard that but i stopped him with my sword and a loud sound of the clashing of our swords could be heard throughout the battlefield. I kicked Amitiel on his chest with my foot and he looked stunned at me.