Prologue

Hello everyone this is my first story on Wattpad. Please be patient with me. Thanks.

These are a few tips before you start reading my story.

1. The book is written in different P.O.V that in no way means that it's a repeat of the previous chapter. All the P.O.V together makes the whole book so don't skip any chapters if you don't want to miss out on anything.

2. The book may start when they are still children but it follows both boys (Main characters) throughout their lives which is amazing.

3. Every chapter will entertain you and will keep you on the edge of your seat so try it.

4. English is not my native language so please forgive me if you come across any grammatical errors and if you have any doubt about this truly being my own story then please PM me. I will explain to you what my inspiration behind writing my own stories were lol ;-)

5. Please read the second book too because it's equally amazing :)

This is the backstory. It plays a big part in Knightly's life later on. So please keep reading on to find out how they will actually meet.

There was a loud noise outside the mansion and this was exactly the reason why Knightly suddenly woke up. He couldn't comprehend what was going on because his pack was a very reasonable pack and they were very peaceful. He ran outside to look from where the noise came from and when he heard his mother suddenly scream he immediately sensed that something was wrong.

 He could sense the scent of his uncle who was banned at least two years prior from the pack for his behavior in the mansion. What was going on and what is he doing here asked Knightly himself. Knightly couldn't help to feel nauseous now because he was just 12 years old and couldn't do much by himself. He was the son of the most powerful alpha in the world but his powers didn't kick in yet. He still had to train for something like that so what was his next step going to be.

Knightly's P.O.V.

What am i going to now i asked myself while shaking in fear. Everything was fine before i went to bed with my little sister and my parents were so happy that i kissed them goodnight. I hope that everything is alright and i am just dreaming i thought to myself but got startled when i suddenly heard loud steps. Was my father coming to get us i asked myself but i knew that i would have to wait there to make sure that everything was alright with Lilith, my little sister. I slipped through the corridor while making sure that i didn't make any noise while checking up on her. I had learned from my father that safety always comes first so i couldn't afford to take any chances that would give away my presence. 

 I opened the door of Lilith's room and sighed in relief when i saw that she was still sound asleep in her bed. She could sleep through anything due to her being just 4 years old. I closed the door gently again so she wouldn't wake up and then walked away. I didn't hear any noise again so decided to take a closer look by myself. I walked slowly down the stairs and could feel my whole body shake because i was afraid to find out what was waiting for me downstairs in the living room. 

I knew that my father was a very powerful man and that nothing could defeat him but there was still something in the back of my mind telling me that i might be wrong this time. My wolf "Star" was very quiet too probably because he could already sense that we were in danger. He was very anxious and couldn't wait till we were downstairs to see if our parents were alright. Star was ready to attack if necessary even if we knew that we couldn't do much by ourselves but we were still willing to try anything if it meant saving our parents. When i reached the last step of the stairs i peaked into the living room and could immediately see two figures lying on the floor while someone was standing between them.

 I could suddenly hear everything clearly and heard my uncle say "How do you feel now my powerful brother. You just got defeated by the lowly me so you're not that powerful at all are you?" I heard my father then weakly respond to my uncle with. "You did not defeat me by yourself Lucas you used a powerful witch to do your dirty work". My heart skipped a beat when i noticed that my father could barely breathe and i panicked even more when i didn't hear anything from my mother. My tears then started falling because i couldn't help my parents. What can i do by myself i asked myself while sliding down the wall to sit on the floor and heard my wolf growl at me as response.

 My wolf Star then scolded me by saying when he had realized that i had given up " We can try to safe our parents Knightly so man up. I'm  here with you remember and you can cry all you want when we are safely in our parents arms". I stood up hearing what Star had said and decided to distract my uncle so my father could use that time to regain his strength . He can maybe save us all that way i thought to myself and then took a step into my uncle's direction. My uncle sensed me immediately and looked puzzled at me.

 I saw him then smile at me when he had recognized me and i couldn't help but feel a cold shiver down my spine when i heard him say while chuckling "Hi Knightly, it's rather nice of you to come here by yourself. Do you know that you have just made my life a lot easier by coming here". My eyes widened in shock when i heard what my uncle had said and i couldn't stop shaking. What is he going to do to me i asked myself while looking at my uncle because i couldn't get rid of the bad omen that i was having at that moment.

Hey guys. I hope you liked the first chapter. Please leave a comment. Bye