Chapter 39. Mistakes

Knightly's P.O.V

Hi guys. I like to thank everyone for their love and support. Enjoy the story and please comment.

I didn't know how to react in front of Micah when the alpha of the Full moon pack asked me where my wife was at the gathering. I was already stressed out about Micah showing his true form to everybody in the room and thought why does everyone think that i'm married to Bianca and immediately mind linked Alec to say. 

"Alec, contact all the media houses and order them to launch the message that i'm not married to Bianca because this is getting ridiculous. Everybody thinks that we're already married and i don't want to ruin my chances with Micah because of some stupid mistake or misunderstanding".

Alec quickly responded with "As you wish alpha" and asked me "Is there something else you need alpha?" I contemplated about what to say to him and said "Yes, find out where they are getting all these false information from". Alec said "It will be done alpha" and i cut off the mind link.

When i was done with Alec i looked around the room to find Micah but i couldn't see him anywhere so i tried to sense him. I finally sensed him in the lobby and walked in that direction in the hope that we could have dinner together. Just when i arrived there i heard Micah say "If you ever touch or say anything to my child again i'll rip you personally apart. Do you understand?"

All the people that were in the lobby looked shocked at Micah and started talking about him. When i heard one of them say "How dare he threaten the Luna" i walked up closer to him to see who he was talking to and was startled when i noticed that it was Bianca. The incident about me taking Bianca's side four years ago flooded in to my mind again and i looked at Bianca all confused.

She in return just stood there looking in anger at Micah and Kingsley. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my chest and immediately knew that the pain was from my child. Did Connor feel this way too when Princeton got hurt i thought to myself and my body started to tremble in pain. I couldn't take it anymore and quickly asked " What's wrong Micah?" But to my surprise it wasn't Micah who answered my question but Bianca which annoyed me immensely.

When Bianca told me that Micah threatened her because she made a mistake i wanted to snap her neck because i felt the pain and disappointment in my mate and child while she was lying to me. But i couldn't do anything due to everyone finding out what Micah and Kingsley meant to me so i listened quietly to her explanation.

When she was done i looked at Micah and said "You really shouldn't threaten someone's pack member Micah" because i thought that it would be better if i took care of her myself. All of my pack members that were present in the lobby had now a wrong impression of Micah because of this. The same Micah who was going to be their Luna one day.

I didn't want people to judge Micah but Micah just looked at me and said "I like to thank you for your hospitality alpha. I think it would be better if i take my son home now. Please let someone prepare the bill of our stay and the damages my son caused. I'll pay in full before we leave. Please excuse me now"

The moment he said that i felt my heart shatter in to pieces and i realized that i wasn't clear enough for him to understand me so i quickly grabbed him from behind and hugged him tightly when he tried to leave.

 My heart was beating fast and i quickly prayed to the moon goddess to help me make Micah understand what i meant because i knew how stubborn he could be. He would never stay if he thought that Bianca who hurt our child would go scot free. Which was certainly not going to happen.

''Please let me finish what i wanted to say love" i said to him and forcefully turned him around. I heard Kingsley whimper and said to Micah "Please let me hold him". Micah shook his head and said "No, i don't have time for this Knightly and Kingsley doesn't want to stay here anymore so were leaving. Now get out of my way"