Chapter 10. I'm back.

Micah's P.O.V

I came back on Monday from Japan with my club. We have been going to different cities in California to promote the club that my uncle Jonah is starting in Sacramento. Sacramento was our last stop and because we were itching to train, my uncle Jonah rented a gym for us to do some private training.

My parents were coming to pick me up from the gym. The others will be going to the house my uncle rented for them for a year. It's my last year of high school and  just as we agreed 6 years ago i came back. I can't wait to finish my high school to go back to Japan. 

I have won many international competitions with the guidance of my uncle and his husband. I was approached by the international Olympic committee to join the olympic team to start my training but i didn't know if i wanted to take that route yet so i declined.

My parents told me that they would wait at the entrance of the facility for me when we arrived because they were already there for Natalee's cheerleading competition. She was now in her first year at the Sacramento city college.

When the bus stopped i could see that it was a bit chaotic outside. My uncle already told us that there was a sports meet going on at the facility and he left us to decide what we wanted to do. I knew he wanted us to use this as an opportunity to promote his club. So we decided to go.

I looked out of the window of the bus to look for my parents. The others were already getting off the bus. When i didn't see any sign of my parents i called my father but he didn't pick up. I got off the bus and followed the others while texting my uncle.

My parents aren't here uncle Jonah. What should i do? i wrote to him. He texted me back immediately " Go to the gym Gold. We will be there in 30 minutes and if their still not there we'll drive you. We were going to bring your bags and suitcase anyway" I replied to him quickly an "Ok" and followed the group.

I could feel eyes on me when i walked past the group of people that were standing in front of a banner at the entrance. I wanted to look back but before i could do that i felt someone tap on my shoulder. It was a girl that wanted to take a picture with me. After that many fans of us approached us for a picture.

When we were done i looked back at the entrance but because there were so many people standing there i couldn't see the people standing in front of the banner clearly. Leaving it like that i joined my teammates to train.

My father came to get me after fifteen minutes and apologized for being late. He said he got lost in the facility. I could understand him because the building was huge. I said goodbye to my teammates and joined my parents. I would be seeing them at training anyway. My uncle decided it would be best to stay in U.S. It would be easier to travel to other countries to participate in competitions.

 When my mother saw me she ran to me to give me a hug and she wouldn't let me go. I was in the U.S for Christmas every year so it's not like she didn't see me for six years. Natalee and Noah were just looking on quietly. Natalee was already done with her competition so we went for dinner and after that home. 

When we arrived at home my uncle Jonah and his husband Hiro were already there with my luggage. They were staying at my parents for the night. My father carried my stuff to my room and i made my way to the shower. I was tired and just wanted to sleep.

After a long shower i felt a little bit refreshed. I dried myself put on my boxer briefs, my shorts and a t shirt and went to lay on my bed. Memories of the incident with Knightly Silverstone and Connor Goldsteen flooded in to my mind. Would they still remember me? It's been six years since then. 

They have probably forgotten about me by now. I never forgot about them. Especially Knightly i always think about how he made me feel. I asked my father about them when i was here last time. He said that Knightly and Connor were billionaires and they took over their fathers businesses when they died in a plane crash six years ago. There were no remains found so they held a memorial at the park for them.

It broke my heart to hear that. They were probably coming from back from the memorial when i met them. My father asked me why i was so interested in them and i just said that they were my classmates when i was in middle school.

I was planning to look for them when i came back for my last year of high school but now it feels like there out of my reach. They probably won't recognize me either so i will stay far away from them and i wouldn't have time either with all the competitions i have coming up

I just stayed in bed on Sunday. The whole time difference was taking a toll on me. My mother had already done all the shopping for me and there was no training so i stayed in bed thinking about the new school year.

My mother woke me up at seven. My father had to be at school at eight and because i don't have my license yet, i have to drive with him and Noah till i get my license. I was feeling weak and my eyes were burning. I decided to wear my glasses and the most comfortable clothes and shoes i had hoping my body would adjust quickly to the time zone.

When we arrived my father asked me to drop off Noah at the middle school next to the high school. I could see the hundreds of students hanging out on the lawn, steps and entrance of the building. The name of the school Alpha Silverstone was written  in big letters in front of the building.

I dropped off Noah and made my way back to the high school. I had to go to the registration office to get my schedule. All my classes were AP classes. I have already done a few classes online so i know i could handle the AP classes. The young woman that was sitting at the desk at  the registration office smiled at me when i approached her. 

"Good morning. I'm Micah lockwood and i'm here for my schedule". The young woman looked at me from head to toe and said. " Your Mike Lockwood's son?" "Yes mam i am and can i get my schedule now? The young woman gave me the schedule and said " You don't look like your father" I looked shocked at her. Before i could say something back i heard my father's voice. "I'll take it from here Mandy and you should see his mother you'll definitely find the resemblance" You could see that my father was angry by the way he walked away.

"The other students are at the assembly so i thought i could show you around in the meantime" said my father while looking at me. " Thanks dad" i said while smiling at him. My father showed me were all my classes were but i also wanted to see the gym. "Can i see the gym dad?" i asked my father. My father hesitated at first but then he said. " I'm not sure we can make it back in time if we go there but follow me". I ran after him. The gym was well equipped. You could see that they put a lot of money in to it.

" I only want to see you in here when you have gym class Micah. I don't want you to overexert yourself. Do you understand me? I nodded a yes to him. "How did you know i was planning to spend my free time here dad? My father looked at me and said "I know all my children Micah. You may have been away for six years but your still my baby boy" Before i could say something back i heard the school bell ring. My father gave me a hall pass and told me how to get to my first class.

When i arrived at my AP biology classroom students were already sitting in their seats. I opened the door and made my way to the teacher whose name was written as Mr. Williams on my schedule. Nobody was paying me attention. Everybody was busy with their own things. "Good morning Mr. Williams my name is Micah lockwood and i'm new here" 

Mr. Williams looked at me and smiled. He knocked on his desk to get the attention of the students. Everybody quieted down and looked at me. I was getting nervous. I quickly screened through the room and my eyes stopped on the two boys sitting in the front row. Knightly Silverstone and Connor Goldsteen were in this class. The same two people i wanted to avoid were sitting in front of me.

Knightly's body was bulging with muscles. He was wearing a blue v-neck t shirt, black jeans and a black leather jacket. He's now even more handsome. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Connor's body was well defined too. He was wearing a light green dress shirt, dark blue jeans and a brown  leather jacket. The two boys looked like they just stepped out of an magazine. 

Mr. Williams got my attention by saying " You can introduce yourself now" I smiled at him and took a stand in front of the class. "Hello everyone. I'm Micah Lockwood and i will be joining you for this last year of high school" Everybody was just staring at me probably more at what i was  wearing but hey i don't get dolled up when i'm not feeling  well.

"Well done. You can take a seat now" said Mr. Williams. When i looked around the classroom i saw a free seat in the back row at the window. I had to walk past Knightly to reach it. Hoping he didn't recognize me i made my way to the seat.

Thank you for reading.