Chapter 31. Love life

Thanks for the wait guys. Please vote and enjoy.

Knightly's P.O.V

When i suddenly woke up late at night i was disappointed when i didn't see Micah in my arms. I growled loudly and the moment i did that tiny gold stars started magically falling from the ceiling. My eyes widened in surprise and i immediately knew that Micah did this to calm me down. It was truly a beautiful sight to behold. The first tiny gold stars changed in to gold dust and formed the words "I love you" before they disappeared. Then other tiny gold stars kept raining down. I was mesmerized and uttered the word "Beautiful"

Star began to yip happily hearing that and i smiled. I thought about the time we spent together that night and how amazing it was. I finally got the chance to mark Micah. I don't know what Micah's reaction will be but i was happy. 

"It's for me Knigh" I suddenly heard Star yip in the back of my mind and i shook my head in response." It's for us" i said to him and he huffed in return.  I laid back down on my bed and gazed at the falling stars. The sight was truly calming and i almost forgot what happened in all the days i couldn't see Micah.

Being away from Micah wasn't very fruitful because we still haven't found the alpha rogue. He keeps moving from one place to another. We found out that he's being helped by demons and that they're hiding somewhere near the next town. There are no traces of them anywhere and the only clue we have is that an hybrid angel was killed by demons in that town few days ago.

The moment i heard that i mind linked Micah that i couldn't see him for a few days because that was the only way to protect him. Which proved to be difficult because i couldn't get him out of my head and i got nightmares about losing him.

I was having a nightmare tonight too but this time the nightmare was more detailed and it was about Lilith instead of Micah. Lilith was kidnapped by demons in my nightmare and tortured. When the demons were satisfied they beheaded her. It was heartbreaking to see my little sister like that and i felt her pain.

I wanted to wake up from that gruesome dream but i couldn't open my eyes.  After failing so many times my heart cried out for Micah and i suddenly felt a hand on my head. I knew it was Micah's by his scent and my body immediately relaxed by his touch. 

I managed to slowly opened my eyes after Micah called out to me lovingly.  I saw Micah standing next to my bed the moment I opened my eyes.  I thought it was too good to be true and closed my eyes again. When i heard him chuckle i opened my eyes quickly again and pulled him closer to me to kiss him from happiness. 

Micah straddled me to make it easier for me and i felt myself getting hard. I started touching him everywhere and he let me. He probably knew what state i was in. I could feel how tired Micah was but i still couldn't get enough of him and wanted more. I hadn't forgotten that i told Micah that i would wait to have sex with him. It was just that i missed him so much that i couldn't take it anymore.

Except that, the scenes from my nightmares were playing like a movie in my head and i just wanted to make Micah mine as soon as possible. I didn't want to risk anything by waiting. Especially now that the threat was so great.

Now that were mated i am much more powerful and i can feel Micah's emotions. I can protect him better now and i have a faint idea were the alpha rogue might be. I guess we'll have to miss school for a few days more.

I was deep in thought when i suddenly heard Connor's voice through the mind link "Knigh, Blake Raven wants to talk to you. He said its urgent and it can't wait." I growled loudly in anger and asked "How dare he request anything from me?". "I'm sorry Knigh but he doesn't look so good" said Connor quickly.