Chapter 34. Lost love

Thanks for your support guys. 

Micah's P.O.V

When i heard someone ask me "Can't you heal him?" in a deep voice i turned around to look at the person before i answered him to not be rude. The minute i turned around i was startled by the strong and dominant aura of the person who was now standing next to the beta.

The man was truly gorgeous and had beautiful grey eyes with specks of silver just like my son. I could feel the energy of an authority figure radiating from him and immediately could sense that he was an powerful alpha.

I bowed my head and greeted him with "Alpha". When i looked up i saw the man wince. Was he in pain i thought to myself and quickly looked in anger at my son when i heard him growl again. Kingsley whimpered seeing me angry and hugged me tightly.

I knew how dangerous alpha's could be when they feel challenged and didn't want any trouble because we would be staying for three more days at the hotel. I caressed Kingsley's back to calm him down and sighed. I looked at the man again and said "I'm sorry to say this but i don't really have the time to heal him alpha besides i'm sure that any healer would be capable to heal him"

The alpha frowned at me and before any of them could ask me anything again i bowed my head and tried to leave but was stopped by the beta's mate. He grabbed my free hand and asked me with tears in his eyes "Please can't you heal him. We have been to every country and healer you could think of to try to heal my son but with no luck. Nobody could heal him can't you help us please"

I pulled my hand from his grip and looked at Kingsley who was now irritated. He was now clutching my shirt and was rubbing his face roughly on my shoulder while whimpering. I suddenly got an idea seeing his actions. I needed to keep Kingsley busy while i worked on the case and just got the idea exactly how to do that.

I looked at the beta's mate and said "Ok but it will cost you". I heard the alpha growl hearing that but didn't pay him any mind. The beta's mate wiped the tears from his eyes and said "I'll give you anything you want. Please just help my son". Hearing that i looked in his eyes and asked him "Does this hotel and the whole property belong to you?"

He first looked puzzled at me then shook his head and answered me with "No, it belongs to my alpha but he'll give it to you if you want it because he's the brother of my mate". I smiled at him because he was so sure that his alpha would agree and felt the ears of Kingsley perk up. "I don't want some building" i said to him while looking in to his eyes.

He whimpered and the beta put his arm around his middle to pull him closer to him. "what do you want then?" asked the alpha annoyed. I looked at the alpha and said "I want you to close off the surrounding forest of the hotel till we're here and i mean it when i say this. Nobody should be allowed to enter the forest without your permission"

The alpha looked puzzled at me and asked me "Why do you want me to close off the forest and what about patrol then?" I looked at Kingsley and said "Because my son loves hunting and running in the surrounding forest. I'll allow you the alpha, beta, gamma and delta in the forest but don't bother my son he can be aggressive at times"

The alpha looked at Kingsley lovingly and said "I'll do as you asked". The minute Kingsley heard that he clapped his hands and yelled "Yes". I always wondered who he got that from. The alpha chuckled at his actions and stepped closer to ruffle his hear but Kingsley immediately turned his head and hugged me so he just gave him a pat on his back with a pained look.

Then i heard the beta ask me suddenly "When are you going to heal my son?" I looked away from the alpha and said "Come to the clearing in the forest with your son at eight o'clock and bring two more of your closest loved ones. I need five people" and walked away with Kingsley in my arms.