Chapter 23. He hates me.

Thank you very much for reading guys

Micah's P.O.V

When i arrived home the only one that was still awake was my mother. She was in the living room waiting for us. I saw her running to me when she heard me open the door. I don't know what happened but when i saw her running to me with open arms all the things that happened that night came flooding back to me.

Tears were suddenly flowing from my eyes. I tried to quickly wipe them away but it still kept flowing. My mother looked shocked at me because she hadn't seen me cry in eleven years. 

The last time i cried was when i was seven years old because i lost an competition. I promised myself then that i would work extra hard and never cry again. But look at me now crying over a boy. How do i overcome something like this?

"Oh honey" said my mom and embraced me. My father who was standing by the door looking shocked at us threw his arms around us and hugged us tightly. They didn't say anything for a while and just let me cry my heart out.

When i calmed down my father said "Micah come sit with us" and to my mother he said "Honey can you please prepare something to drink for us". My mother nodded and walked to the kitchen. My father sat me down at the kitchen table and sat next to me. He looked defeated at me. He probably didn't know how to help me.

My mother came to the table with three glasses of juice and one glass of water on a tray. Thirsty from all the crying i quickly grabbed the glass of water and gulped it down. When i put the glass down my father asked me "Want to talk about it?" My mom put her hand on my shoulder and said "You don't have to if you don't want to okay honey".

I looked up at her and smiled "It's okay mom i want to. I'm going to be living with you guys and i don't want to keep any secrets from you. I don't think i have the energy to". My father leaned in and gave me a kiss on my temple "We appreciate your honesty Micah" he said while pulling back.

My mother sat next to me and nodded to me to go on. "I'm in love with Knightly" i said with my head down. I was waiting for their reaction but none came. My mother put her hand on my hand and asked after a while "Have you always had these feelings for boys or is Knightly the first one?" "Knightly is the first one" i answered. My father still hadn't said anything so i was getting anxious.

"But you haven't known Knightly for long right?" My mother asked in doubt. I frowned at her and she quickly added "I'm sorry honey but i'm trying to understand how this happened. I mean you hardly see him right?" I sighed and said "Mom i don't know how it happened myself. The only thing i know is when i'm with him my whole being tells me he belongs to me".

My mom's mouth opened and her eyes widened by my words. She gradually calmed down and asked me "Have you told Knightly about it?" I nodded yes with my head. She looked hopeful at me so i continued "I told him tonight about it and he rejected me". My mother clenched her fists and i heard my father sigh next to me.

Then he finally spoke "Do you know why he rejected you Micah?" I looked at him and said "Yes dad i do" "Then you understand Micah?" he asked me. "I understand dad but it still doesn't make it any easier and i think he hates me because i kissed him". "Huh" i heard my mother say. She looked at me and said "Since when are you so bold Micah?"

I chuckled and said "I don't know mom but Knightly makes me feel things and do things that i never imagined to do. He makes me feel alive". "But he's not yours Micah. At least i don't think so" reminded my father me. "What do you mean honey?" asked my mother shocked by my father's words.

My father sighed again and said "He's a werewolf Lidia and not just any werewolf. He's the alpha of the strongest and richest pack in the world. On Monday he will turn eighteen and find he's true mate". It was now my turn to look shocked at my father. I knew Knightly was an alpha but i never imagined him to be the alpha of the strongest pack in the world.