The Battle

Poseidon
The village was actually much larger than I thought. I realised that this place also went underground.

'Lay a siege!'

Once we had completely surrounded the village, individual groups began doing whatever they were told to do, like breaking down the walls and opening the gate.

The Titans now came out of their hiding place and began to attack. Every time they struck down a soldier, nothing would happen till Hades summoned more.

Now, all of the immortals sprung into action.

Athena and Ares went straight in, arguing about who could kill more Titans in one minute. By kill, they meant if a god touched one Titan, they would automatically go to Tartarus. Titans were once immortals, and still are, so they have to be captured.

Athena picked up her sword, and swung it at another Titan.

I heard her mutter,

'Artemis, you better come any minute now.'

Artemis still wasn't here?

Thanatos, as a Titan, could completely overpower them. He blasted rays of fire from his hands and anything that touched his wings just ricocheted off them.

We kept on trying to enter through the walls but they were impossible to penetrate. One god discovered that the only way to break them down was from overhead.

'It would take too long to climb them, and too long to fire from up in Olympus.'

'Maybe Apollo can get them with his chariot.'

'That's the only choice we have.'

'No it's not.'

That was Artemis.

She had managed to find all of her huntresses, who had disbanded after the last sign of war. They all could fly so immediately, silver arrows  were shot down from above.

Each corner of the village had one stone. These stones were enchanted and held the walls together. But when hit from above, they crumbled, and the walls were weak.

'One down, three to go.'

Now all the Titans turned their attention to Artemis as the huntresses were the most threatening. I continuously flung my trident and hurled water at those attacking them.

Soon, all the stones were down and we were past the walls. Awaiting was huge legions of Titans.

Hades summoned more of the dead and I summoned horses for people to ride, making it easier to avoid the attacks to themselves.

We slowly pushed forward the front line. By now, most of the Titans had gone to Tartarus.

At last, we neared the main building.

'Poseidon, go in. We'll hold them here.'

I entered the building alone.