Olympus- II

The next day
Poseidon
Waking up to see Amphititre sleeping so peacefully made me not want to wake her up at all. I got up and got ready for the meeting. I made so much noise that, well, I basically got hit by a pillow. I turned to see that Amphititre glaring at me.

'What was that for?!'

'You woke me up, what else?'

'That's not the way to tell me.'

'Good, I see that you've learnt your lesson.' She smirked at me. It was infuriating... but kind of cute.

Once she was finally done we made our way to the main hall. We could hear shouting already.  Thankfully, our entrance shut them up for a moment.

'Good morning,' Amphititre said, 'nice to see we are all awake.'

I smiled at her. She has some courage. Persephone and Hades came up to her and they began chatting. From the corner of my eye, I could see Demeter bursting with anger whenever Persephone and Hades laughed together. Seriously, what is her problem?

I ended up joining their conversation and everything was going fine until I realised Zeus was glaring daggers at me. Deciding to have some fun, I ignored him.

Mind linking Hades, Persephone and Amphititre, I told them to burst out laughing. They agreed.

'What are you doing?' Hades.

'Irritating our dearest brother and sister.'

'Let's do it.' Persephone responded.

'Hades, Perse, kiss.' I ordered.  Perse had always been my nickname for Persephone.

They obliged. Without telling her, Amphititre went,

'Aww, you guys are so cute.'

That did it.

'Meeting starts, NOW,' Zeus roared.

Mission accomplished.

________________________________

Poseidon
Blah, blah, renovations to Olympus, blah, statue of Zeus. That's all I hear. As usual Hades, Persephone, Amphititre and I were in conversation. Mind link of course.

We stopped when,

'Right, let's discuss Hades and Persephone.'

Oh here we go. Again.

'Zeus, quick question, who do you love?'

Who was that?

Oh goodness, it was Amphititre. 

'Hera.'

Oh do you?

'What would happen if you were separated?'

'How has this got to do with-'

'Answer the question.'

Go Amphititre! I really want to see this.

'I'd die.'

'You're immortal, idiot.' Hades snickered through the link.

'That's exactly what you're are doing with Hades  and Persephone.'

He stayed quiet.

'True..' -Apollo.

And then we got the seal of approval.

'You do realise she's right,'  Athena said.

After an hour of thinking, 'Fine, I give up.'

'Zeus, how could you?' Demeter questioned.

Amphititre turned to Demeter.

'Do you love Persephone?'

'Yes.'

'And you want her to be happy?'

'Yes, but-'

'She won't be unless you let her be with Hades.'

By now I could see a smile creeping onto everybody's face. They knew Amphititre had won.