The Letter

Please note that I am on holiday right now and the chapters will come a bit less frequently. I hope you had a great Christmas no matter if and how you celebrate it.

Amphititre
When I woke up again I saw the same man I saw the day before standing near me.

He asked me about the diaries but I replied saying I didn't know. I felt the whip go down on me again before I shut my eyes in tiredness.

All I can do now is wait and hope that someone will find me and get me out of here.

Poseidon
I can feel that she is being hurt. As we are connected I can feel what ever she does. I am in Olympus now trying to find any clues of where she's gone. But there's nothing.

I have heard that Belen has just received a letter. He mind linked me saying that it's contains news about Amphititre.
_____________________________

Dear Poseidon,

I think you've now realised that we've got her. You think that you're the great god of the sea but you know as well as we do that actually it's Oceanus who is the mightiest.

Give us his diaries. You can get her back and disappear and we will rule the seas again.

The Titans.
_____________________________

I am extremely worried. I know what the Titans could do. After all, I was the one who fought against them.

I went to Olympus and told Zeus what happened. He got extremely doubtful but I told him that he better believe it as we were dealing with Titans.

We contacted Hades and told him to check on the Titans in Tartarus. He said that they were just very restless compared to normal but none of them had escaped.

I, along with my army, began to search through all the cities just to find any trace of the Titans. By the time it was dusk we had found nothing.

I kept pondering the letter. Why did they want his diaries? What was in them that made them want it so bad?

I was trapped between Amphititre and the fate of the oceans. I didn't know what to choose.

And when I was beginning to lose all hope, Athena came up to me and said that she had something.

I sprung up and and teleported to Olympus. I met her at the main steps and she told me that some of the Titans were tracked to a small village far from Atlantis.

As quickly as we could, we gathered our troops and began on entry into the area. But it seemed that they were already prepared.

The arrows they fired could now pierce our strongest warriors and paralysed them so they couldn't get back up. The minor gods and goddesses could no longer use their powers as effectively.

As much as I hated to, we had to retreat.

All of us met up and began forming a plan.