Chapter 29 (end or is it?)

(so since this may be last chapter of this part of the story i will make it extra long for all of you, granted there will be time skips in more than usual when im in a creative mood :P)

*ANTI'S POV*

Its been a week since (y/n) seen the room where i keep the skins in, and since then she hasnt been acting the same around me, shying away from me. Doesnt she know i would never hurt her like that. Well there was another option that i didnt tell her about but Dark would kill me if i did that, Reverse the demon transformation to (y/n), but she would be human and could live a normal life and keep the baby. Fuck this so god damn frusterating, i decided to go out and do some hunting, i could talk about it with Dark.

*SMALL TIME SKIP*

"WHAT THE ANTI WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?" Dark yelled at me wide eye, he was shocked i would even think about that.

"Well what else can i do, (y/n) has been shutting herself away from me since i explain the whole skin thing," i explain to him, Dark took a deep breath and thought before answering.

"Listen man you have to talk to her about it, mean if it what both of you want then go head," Dark made sure i understood to get her ok. "Also make sure to tell her that all she will forget all of us all of what happened, yes she will still have the child but there will be no memory and how she got pregnant." Dark looked me straight in the eyes, i looked towards the ground i knew this, was true why i didnt bring up in the first place around (y/n).

"I know Dark im scared of lossing (y/n)'s love, i think i have, i just messed up," I began to cry, which i never had done before.

"Man stop crying before someone sees, two just talk to her," Dark said.

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP*
*YOUR POV*

Anti got back from hunting, i heard him walk towards the bedroom. "(Y/n), can we please talk?" he asked me he didnt make anykind of eye contact with me, his eyes darted every which way but straight on towards my own. I nodded my head showing that i was willing to talk, walked over to the bed and sat and patted the spot next to me for him to sit, which he did. "Have i done something to change how you feel about me, did i upset you, anger you just please tell me why are you shying away from me," he just let the words spill out his mouth i could see he was doing he's best to fight the tears.

"Anti, you havent done anything wrong, im trying to find away to help us to be able to raise this child, but anything i cant think of i cant do while being pregnant," i explain to him. "I dont want to have to work at normal job wearing human skin mask or what ever its called." He looked at me, at bit baffled at my response, it took him a moment to process all the information i gave him.

"Listen (y/n) there is another option but, there big consequences if we do this, which is i turn you back to a human," he bluntly told me.

"Ok and what are the consequences?" i asked him.

"You will never be able to remember me or the memories we share, nor will you remember dark or the fact you killed you bff ex bf for cheating, but you will keep the baby, you could live a normal life," Anti gave me a broken smile.

"No Anti i cant do that and leave you, i want the child to have a chance to know their father," I told him.

"thank you deary i love you," Anti whispered in my ear.

"i love you too."

*TIME SKIP*
(ok since this is a big time skip im adding info of what happen between before and now, Anti had been taking more demon jobs, he only had one human job, but every thing been great this has been going on and you are ready to give birth here at any moment ok back to main story line)
*YOUR POV*

It was a normal day for the most part the child, or the thing dance on my bladder, was normal. Anti was at a job, he should be home soon. I went to kitchen and made my sandwhich, as i was making it and Anti came home. 

"IM HOME DEARY!!!" he called out.

"Im in the kitchen."

"better not be burning down the house." 

"fuck off." i told him as he wrapped his arms around him. 

"you know if i could i would fuck you, hard and good, make you beg for more," he whisper in my ear.

"Um Anti as much i would love that, but i think my water broke," i greeted thru my teeth as im starting to feel pain. 

"Fookin' hell, the baby commin' now?!" Just as the words came out of his mouth Dark apeared in the house.

"did i intrupt-" he was cut off by me screaming.

"DARK THE BABY COMMIN'!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!" Anti called.

"Can she walk out here to the couch?" Dark asked, Anti looked at me as a way to ask me, i nodded my head.

*TIME SKIP CAUSE IM TO LAZY TO WRITE ABOUT LABOR*
*ANTI'S POV*

"One more push (y/n) come on the kids just about out," Dark said, (y/n) did as she was told and she put the last of her energy into that push. "good job its a boy!" Moments passed by i waited to hear our son cry but he wasnt.

"Dark what is wrong with the baby?" I asked him.

"Im sorry guys but the baby is dead," Dark's voice trailed off at the last part. I got up and walked over to the wall and punched my fist into it.

"fookin' hell," i said under my breath.

"Anti come down there nothing that anything we could do," Dark told me.

"YES THERE WAS IF STUCK TO MY ORIGINAL PLAN WHEN I MET HER, IM NOT MEANT TO LOVE, SHE FOOKIN' BROKE ME, I SHOULD OF JUST KILLED HER WHEN I FIRST SAW HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out and poofed away.

*YOUR POV*

I sat there sobbing, the words just killed her kept ringing in my head. "its all my fault Dark," I sobbed barley understandable for myself.

"(y/n) its ok, he doesnt mean any of that stuff he loves, you, he will be back soon."

But he never came back and it would be a few years before i see him again.

(WHOOOOOO I FINISHED THIS FUCKING STORY IM PROUD OF MYSELF I MADE THIS CHAPTER OVER 1000 WORDS)