Chapter Sixteen (a week later)

*(Y/N) POV*

It's been a week since i was changed into my demon form, it was weird as i looked creepy, although Anti keep telling me i looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. Which i guess in he's really only know demons and i was the only human he actually liked. Mean he puts up with my (F/N) for me but they argue about a bunch of crap.

"Hey (Y/N) is Anti here?" asked Dark, I looked over at him.

"Yeah he passed out in the bed room, i'll go get him," i smiled and went to get him, when i got in there he wasnt on the bed he was in the bathroom. I heard the water turn off and he came out in just a towel, he was staring right at me as i felt my face turn red.

"Hey beautiful," he walked over and kissed me, of course i kissed backed.

"Dark is here and he was wanting to talk to you," I told Anti, he nodded.

"Ok i will be out there after i get dressed," he told me as i left the room.

"Why is your face red?" Dark looked at me weirdly.

"Anti had just gotten out of the shower," I said as my face heated up more thinking about it.

"I guess you liked what you saw," Dark chuckled at me

"He had a towel," I told him. 

Anti came out of the bedroom dressed, "you wanted to talk me Dark?" he looked over at Dark.

"Well i wanted to talk to both of you,  I was wondering if (Y/N) would like to join us tonight?" Dark asked us.

"I would love it if she would but it's up to her," Anti said, while i nodded mean i was nervous about my first kill but they had told me that i would do it eventually it was a demon thing.

"Great I will meet the two of you by my place at ten tonight," Dark smiled as he teleported away.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE WOOOO