Chapter ten (revenge)

*Anti POV*

After (Y/N) fell asleep i went out to do somethings. I went down the street I found her and went up to the building that had cracks in it. I teleported into the room where the monster was in.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Yelled the man who i picked to be my victim for tonight. 

"Your worst nightmare (D/N)!" I growled as ran at him and punched him in stomach.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" your father screamed in fear. I just laughed as i made shallow cuts into his skin with my knife. I watched as his blood rushed out his cuts i smirked at his pain.

"You wont ever hurt (Y/N) AGAIN!!!!!" i shouted at him as stabbed him in his stomach. "Nor will you hurt people she cares about you bastard."

Right as i pulled my knife out the man i heard a shriek, i turned around to see a girl about (Y/N)'s age.

"OMG YOU KILLED (D/N) YOU PROBABLE KILLED (Y/N) TOO!!!!" the girl screamed.

"Listen (Y/N) safe i wouldnt ever hurt her but as for him he did now he paid the price, but you must keep your mouth shut or you will get it too," I told her she nodded in response. With that I teleported back to my place (Y/N) was still sleeping, I smiled thinking about how lucky i was. I went to my room and got out of the bloody clothes i was in. I put on just sweatpants and went out into the living room fell on to the couch and turned on the tv, and put on Rick and Morty. Im glad that (D/N) wont ever be able to hurt (Y/N) again but i hope that one girl would keep her mouth shut, she would if she knew what was good for her. After a few hours of watching tv i passed out.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE :)