Chapter Three(getting the tour and more)

Anti showed you around the place like were the bathroom was kitchen things like that. He then brought you to a door, "this is my room you are NOT allowed in there unless I have given you permission, do you understand?" Anti looked at you as you nodded. Then he brought you to another room that had a bunch of different paint buckets with a bunch of different colors. "I don't know what colors humans gurls like so pick any colors you want to paint but do it on your own time."

"um Anti aren't you a human mean you look kinda like me you speak English granted you have the Irish accent, but?" you asked him as he looked at you confused.

He then began to chuckle softly to himself, "oh (Y/N) I am a demon, i thought you knew that hehe." Your eyes went wide thinking to yourself 'I KNEW IT!" Anti stared at you, "so if you werent sure about why didnt you ask i dont bite unless you pisses me off." he smirked at showing off his sharp teeth. 

"Well I didn't think that demons existed and if your demon why dont you kill me dont demons kill humans?" you questioned him causing him to frown.

"If I did that then you couldn't clean my house, now go get changed there a bunch of clothes in the dresser." Anti said, as you walked into your room and clothed the door. You put on (F/T/C)(Favorite type of clothing), and you picked some paint colors you picked your two (F/C), and began to paint the walls. Anti walks in looks at you and tilts his head wondering what made you pick those colors, "so these are colors that human gurls like?"

"Well i dont know about all girls but i like them," you smiled as put more paint up on the wall. After four hours of painting your finished you liked the paint job you did. You went to lay on your bed but then Anti called you. You went to see what it was that he wanted

"Yes Anti you called," you looked at him as he played video games on a PS4.

"yeah its dinner time you need to make dinner," he said without making eye contact with you.

"But Anti I can't cook I always burn what ever i cook," you spoke.

"Don't care now go cook," Anti said uninterested. You pulled out a pan and began making (Insert meal here), 15 minutes into cooking the meal the fire alarm went off. 

"What the hell (Y/N)," Anti looked into the kitchen to see a burning fire.

"I told you i couldnt fucking cook," you screeched as your tried to put out the fire. Anti walked over to the fire snapped his fingers and the blaze was gone, you stood there not knowing what happened.

"I will just order take out," Anti said as he walked out of the room.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE, srry if you can cook but i cant i suck at it and i literally  burn every thing XD