CHAPTER FIVE (the next day)

*(Y/N) POV*

I woke up to the smell of bacon, i walked into to see Anti cooking breakfast, he was wearing only dark green sweats. 'Oh wow he got a nice body kinda sexy even' i thought to myself.

"Why thank you princess," he looked at me as he said that my face turned bright red. He laughed at my red face, now i know to keep thoughts to myself. 

"Yeah sure, but why are you cooking?" I asked him

"Do you not remember what happened when you cooked?" he looked at me as shooked my head at him.

"I do i also remember me telling you i burn everything." i chuckled at him as he handed me a plate of eggs and bacon. I ate it man Anti is an amazing cook. "Thank you for breakfast Anti, so what is my list of chores?"

"What ever needs to be cleaned," anti walked over to the couch and slumped down and turned on the tv and put on Rick and Morty.  While you started on the kitchen as he left the mess he made while he cooked breakfast, after that you cleaned the bathroom scrubbing the walls that had some blood stains on them. When all of that was done you walked into the living room see on the tv morty yelling at rick about something.

"Do you like this show (Y/N)?" Anti asked you you nodded, "sit watch with me." You did as you were told. The two of you watched Rick and Morty.

*Anti POV*

I looked over at (Y/N) gosh she so beautiful, WHY DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS GOD DAMNIT. All of a sudden Dark appered next to us pushing her in my space, i couldnt help it but my face turned red along with hers. "WAIT THE HELL DARK!!!" I yelled at him as he chuckled at the sight.

"Oh did i interrupt you two love birds," he smirked at me.

"NO!" I yelled in defense I thought that she would even feel the same about me, Dark chuckled as he read my thoughts, while (Y/N) giggled at my response, so god damn cute.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE WHOOOOOO 

SHOULD I HAVE HIM ADMIT HIS FEELINGS NEXT CHAPTER OR NOT FIND OUT LATER