Chapter Nine (bruises)

*NORMAL POV*

You and Anti got back to his place, he opened the door and let you in, you smiled at him as you entered the house. 

"im going to get changed," you told him as you went down to the bed room. You forgot to closed your bedroom door, you took off his sweetshirt and placed it on your bed and walked over to the dresser. In the dresser mirror you could see the bruises that your father left on you, along with a few scars from him as well. You were glad to be away from him, and with someone that cared about you.

Mean (F/N) did care about you but she was always telling you that you needed to move, but she never would let you live with her. You could only stay a week at a time, because she wanted time with her bf Larry.(JUST A RANDOM NAME I PULLED OUT OF THIN AIR)

*Anti POV*

I walked down the hall and saw that (Y/N) door was open, so i figured that she was changed so walked into her room. I was wrong about her being done changing, granted i couldnt see anything but her back, and the bruises and scars on her.

"Who did this to you?" I asked her with concern, she turned around shocked while holding my sweatshirt up to cover herself.

"Its in the past it doesnt matter," she spoke avoiding eye contact. I walked over to her and picked up her head and looked into her eyes, i could see some tears in them.

"(Y/N) it does matter someone hurt you," i told her as i held her in my arms.

"It was my father, he always beats me, he did the same to my mother until he beat her to death one night," she sobbed into my shoulder. Held her close and petted her head trying to comfort her.

"You're safe now i wont let anyone hurt you ever," I told her. I felt her nodded.

"Anti can i please finish getting changed?" she asked me, i had forgotten that she wasnt wearing a shirt, my face went red.

"Yeah," i let her go and went out the room closing the door behind me.

ANOTHER CHAPTER :D