chapter two (when you first meet HIM)

"Im soooo sorry i should of watched were i was going," you said, as you looked at him. He gave you the shivers his eyes black with a green glowing dot in the middle of them, his teeth were sharp and pointy looking, and he had a scar on his neck with dry blood.

Now he looked you over without saying anything he saw that you weren't at the top of your game so you wouldn't but up for much of a fight, "perfect," he smirked as he grabbed your arm and next thing you knew was you were in a house that was dark.

"WAIT WHAT?" you began to freak out trying to get out of the mystery man's grip, but it was useless he was much stronger than you were, and the more you struggled the tighter the grip got and it was starting to hurt.

"My name is Antisepticeye but you can call me Anti," he spoked, "you will do as you are told got it" he looked at you.

"What if i dont want to?" you asked him frowning while wishing he would let you go.

Anti smirked at that, "Im sure you dont want to find out." He let out a small chuckle that made shivers go down your spine. "Now if i let you go you arent going to run away right," he spoked at you. You nodded not knowing what he was but you knew he wasnt human. As he knew you werent going to run away he let you go.:" Since this is your first day I will let you get know the place," he told you. 

"why did you kidnap me?" you asked

"that is something that you do not need to know," Anti chuckled at your confused look, "oh i dont know your name deary what is it?"

"If you must know it's (Y/N)," you told him as looked at you.

ANOTHER CHAPTER WHOOO im probable not going to have schedule for posting chapters but what are some of things anti going to have you do, and what is the reason he kidnapped you FIND OUT LATER IN STORY