Chapter twenty-two (Sad thoughts)

*Normal POV*

It was the anniversary of the death of your mother, it had you feeling down. You told him that you wanted to go and be alone. So you started to head out the door, before he called to you.

"Yes Anti?" you asked.

"Take this," he told as handed you a knife. You declined it and with that you left, leaving Anti standing there confused. Normally you would take the knife as you understand why he wants you to take it. 

*YOUR POV*

You went to a cabin that was off somewhere in the woods, it was the place that your mother would take you, when your father had his violent episodes. No one but you now knew about this cabin, it was your safe place, where no one or anything could hurt you.

*Anti's POV*

She left without taking the knife, what bugging her. I guess i will go hang with Dark today, i thought to myself. I walk over to Darks, of course he lets me in.

"Wheres (Y/N)?" he asked me as she almost always with me.

"She wanted some time alone, i dont know where she went," i told him a little sad. He tried to cheer me but all i could think about was how sad and down (Y/N) was. Did i do something wrong, did i hurt her. "Dark you dont think i did something to upset her?" i looked over at him concerned.

"I dont know you have to asked her," he said.

"I dont have a clue where she is so i cant," i explained, looking at the ground. 

"Then go find her," he told which i did just leaving him there. I went into the woods i remember how (Y/N) told me that she loved the woods. I walked around and found myself in front of an old cabin. I open the door, and there she was holding a picture, crying as she looked at it.

"(Y/N)," i said softly she jumped at sound of my voice and looking up at me.

"What are you doing her Anti I told you I wanted time ALONE!" she yelled at me as tears streamed down her face. I walked over to her and held her as she sobbed into my chest.

"I thought i did something to upset you," i told her.

"No Anti its just this is the day my mother died," she said as she sobbed, I wipe the tears away.

"You know im always here for you no matter what," i told her as she nodded in my arms i kept her close to me, we stand like that for hours.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE SRRY TOOK SO FOOKIN' LONG BUT IM LAZY AND I WAS FEELING LIKE SHIT