Chapter Twelve (Are we doomed)

*(Y/N)POV*

I went to (F/N) house, knocked on the door, she answered the door, "(Y/N)!!!" she grabbed me and put me into a death hug. "i thought you were dead, now tell me how that creep knows you."

"Listen he isnt a creep his name is Anti," I told her, as she looked at me confused.

"HE HAS A NAME!?" she screeched.

"Yes and he cares about me," you explained, she listen questioning almost the whole thing.

*TIME SKIP you know what is going on also i dont want to a super long convo im lazy XD*

"I have to go Anti explain that the other demons that would do the same to me as what he did to my father," i told her as headed towards the door. She stopped me and told me she was coming with. So me and her walked back to anti's I still wish she had stayed at her place. But i couldnt stop her.

"I feel like were being fallowed," (F/N) told me, i nodded to show i agreed, it did. Then we saw a shadowy figure appeared in front of us. 

"hello (Y/N)," the figured said i could tell by the voice that it was Blade. I started to back up, then Blade teleported behind me and blocked of my way of escape. I wish that Anti was here, he would stop Blade. I looked around for (F/N) but she was gone, i guess she ran away figures.

"What do you want Blade?" i asked harshly. 

"It is you i want," he told me as i turned around i saw that he had a knife in his hand and a gun in the other. 

"what are you going to do with those?" i asked a bit worried.

"hehe, well if i cant have you why should anyone have you, my plan is to kill you," he said as stepped closer to me. 

Then off in the distance we heard Anti's voice "LEAVE HER ALONE BLADE!"

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE :)