Chapter one (looking into your life)

You had just gotten out of school (your in college) you walked slowly to the hellhole that you called home. You knew that your father would be either drunk or high on who knows what, this always been since you were young.

*FLASHBACK*

"PLEASE DONT DADDY!" you yelled

"SHUT THE FUCK UP (Y/N) OR I WILL BEAT YOU!" your father screamed as he beat your mom. All you could do was watch in horror as he beat your mom to death. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

You walked into the door of your home, he was passed out on the couch with beers cans strewn around him. You sighed in relief as he would be able to beat the shit out of you when he was a sleep. But you tripped over one of the many beer cans on the floor causing a loud bang.

"WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)!" your father began to scream, "I WAS NAPPING YOU BITCH!" he stood up walked over to and slapped you across the face. You held your cheek in pain as you begin to sob quietly, since you knew better then to say anything to your father knowing it would just earn you another slap. 

"Thats what I thought just as useless as your mother," your father laughed as he watched you coward in fear. After a while you went up into your room locked your door, then over to your mirror and saw the red mark he left on your face. Then you went over to the window and climbed out and ran far away from the hellhole. You texted your friend (F/N).(in text convo Y=you F=friend)

Y: hey can i crash at your place my father beat me again?

F: again you should just find your own place

Y: Ik but i got no money he steals it to buy beer and drugs

F:but either way you can crash here

end of text convo*

You walked down the dark streets not looking were you were going you bumped into someone.

WHOOOO FIRST CHAPTER FIRST ACTUALLY STORY THAT IM MAKING PUBLIC