Chapter eight (another chapter with out a name ^3^)

(NOTE the sweat shirt is what Anti is wearing :D and he is wearing a normal shirt underneath you find out why in chapter)

*Anti's POV*

Blade glared at me as i held (Y/N) in my arms, I felt super happy.

"WHAT DOES HE SEE IN THAT SHORT BASTARD?!" Blade shouted at all of us, I gritted my teeth.

"Really dude," i let (Y/N) go and walked up to Blade and gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me and raised my fist to punch him. 

"ANTI STOP!" (Y/N) Yelled as she grabbed my arm right before my fist hit Blade. She stood there looking at me with some fear.

"Listen to her Anti," Blade begged.

"Leave (Y/N) alone and dont you dare call me short," i told him as i threw him to the ground.

"yeah whatever," Blade huffed as he picked himself off the ground. We all went back to the living room of the Dark's place. We got drinks and and food we sat down and began to eat.

*tiny time skip*

After awhile Blade wasnt paying attation to where he was going a tripped and spilled his drink all over (Y/N).

"What the hell Blade!" i yelled as he took down my gf with him. 

"get off of me," she said as she pushed him off of her and stood up. I noticed that her shirt was soaked from the drink spilling on her. So i took off my sweatshirt and tossed it over to her.

"Here put this on," i smiled at her. She went to a separate room to change, when she came back she had her drenched shirt over her arm man did she look cute in my sweatshirt. How it the sleeves covered her hands. I walked over to her, "so adorable," i said as i kissed her.

After  awhile of us hanging out and me making sure that Blade stayed away from (Y/N) I told Dark that me and her were going to head back to my place.

ANOTHER CHAPTER WHOOO