Chapter Nineteen (A hero)

*Dark POV*

"He still not back yet and its been over a week," (Y/N) argued.

"Doesnt matter im not taking you, if its taking him this long then it's not safe for you," i replied she been trying to get me to take me to where Anti went to the job.

"Fine if your not taking me I will take myself," she said with that poof she gone.

"FUCK! well i better go after or Anti will have my head," I told myself i teleported where Anti job was and there was (Y/N) standing front of a creepy building.

"This is the building," she pointed to it.

"I dont care we gotta g-" i was speaking but she went in any ways.

*Anti's POV*

I was coughing up some blood, I hope (Y/N) is ok. All of a sudden i heard something.

"ANTI WHERE ARE YOU!" it was (Y/N)! I moved around causing the chains to make noise.

"(Y/N) ANTI'S GOING TO BE SOOO FUCKING PISSED (Y/N)!" i could also hear Dark's voice, as words finished echoing off the walls i saw her.

"Anti who did this to you?" she asked me.

"Oh (Y/N) i see you seen my work," Blade chuckled. 

"Dark, you get Anti out i'm going to take care of Blade," she said as she drew out my knife out of it's sheath.

*YOUR POV*

I charged at Blade, he grabbed me a tossed me down, "Sorry beautiful it aint going to be that easy," I got back up a striked at him again getting his arm blood began to leak out from the cut.

"You wont hurt me or Anti again!" I yelled as i tried to stab him but he got his knife to leave a cut mark on my cheek. It stung like hell but i ignored it, I had my target i would stop till he was dead. I lunged at him getting making a cut on his upper leg it was deep as blood started pouring out as the knife left skin. 

"Fuck you," as lunged at me and pinned me to the wall and held his knife to my neck.

"Just where i wanted you," i laughed

"Wha-" he was interrupted by me stabbing dead. I pushed him off of me and went back over to Dark and Anti. I hugged Anti tightly and kissed him. We all went back home, after that Anti isnt taking jobs like that unless someone goes with him.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE :D