Chapter twenty-three (oops)

*Normal POV*

You havent been feeling so well for the past couple of weeks, throwing up. Also Anti took another job Dark left with him so another indecent wouldnt happen again. You descided to watch some t.v you sat on the couch, while you were into the show you were watching Anti and Dark poofed in the room.

You got up and hugged and kissed Anti, just as you heading back to sit on the couch your stomach told you needed the bathroom. Running to the bathroom you barely made it to the toilet throwing up into it. Anti ran after you, "(Y/N) are you ok?" he asked panic.

"Im fine i guess it been like this since you left for the job," you told him. When you said this some clicked in his head like he just remember something super important. "What are you thinking of?" you asked super confused.

"We didnt protection we had sex did we?" he asked you which you went pale remembering that you hadnt. Just then Dark walked up behind Anti a smacked him on the back of the head. "WHAT FOOKIN' HELL DUDE WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"You got here pregnant good job," Dark spatted at him. You went out of the bathroom and curled up and yours and Anti's bed. Anti came and pulled you into his arms, trying to help you feel better.

"Listen everything will be fine," Anti tells you as he cuddles with you. He helped you calm down, as you calmed down Dark walked into the room.

"So what are you two going to do about this," Dark said.

"Well we should have her take the test," Anti said while you nodded in agreement. So the two of you went and got a pregnancy test. You went to the bathroom to use the test, you looked at it and read....

HAHAH CLIFFHANGER ARE YOU AND ANTI GOING TO HAVE A KID OR NOT WHAT IS DARK GOING TO DO ABOUT IT

:Dark: "Im going to smack him upside his head till he has common sense in there!"
"Anti: "FOOK OFF, at least im not one of those dickwads that would of left the girl at first mention of her being pregnant!" 

just ignore those two -.-