Chapter Seventeen (best people are crazy)

(I got inspiration from the song mad hatter)

*Anti's POV*

I help (Y/N) a few knives she could use for to night, i got her two of my daggers, and and then hunting type knife. 

"Why are you giving me two daggers and a hunting knife?" she asked me.

"Because the daggers are lighter than the hunting knife also daggers slice thru the skin unlike the hunting knife that tears and rips thru skin," I explained. "Its getting late we better leave now if want to make it to dark's place at ten.

*TIME SKIP*

"You guys made it im glad, i also invited Blade and Bomb of course i told Blade he has to keep a distance away from (Y/N)," Dark said as we walked up to his place.

"Hey there beauty," Blade said looking at me.I growled at him about to lung at him.

"Will you stop it or you're going to be my first kill!" (Y/N) growled as her eyes darken. Blade slumped back not wanting to die at least not be killed by a girl.

"Will you three cut the crap, we need to go before its too late," Dark said, i nodded agreeing with him. We headed off to find our victims for tonight, as we went down the town (Y/N) stopped at a Cafe window.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, she pointed to a couple in there. "So its a couple?"

"Thats (F/N) bf Larry he's cheating on her," she had a bit of growl in her voice when she said that.

*(Y/N) POV*

I saw him with that bitch ugh i cant believe him why would he cheat on (F/N). 

"I found my target," I told Anti while the others caught up.

"You cant he's in the place," he said which i got why he was telling me this but i made up my mind.

"Look their leaving i can trail them," I said, Anti agreed but said that he was going to get the bitch that was with him. Me and Anti fallowed them into a park that was empty.

"Oh Larry," i called out, in my demon voice.

"(F/N) is that you it isnt what it looks like," he spoke out.

"Yeah were just friends," the bitch chuckled as she said it. "Your hearing things that dumb fool wouldnt even know if were kissing in front of her." As she said that i charged at Larry taking him to the ground, hearing the bitch scream in the background as Anti killed her. 

I took one of the daggers made shallow cuts into his cheeks, then his arms and legs. I laughed as he cried out in agony. "Guess you should of thought before cheating on (F/N)," I said as then took out the hunting knife and went down his chest to his stomach, his blood splattered ever on me and the ground around us. I stood up from his body as he screamed in pain as the blood rushed out of him. 

"Good by dickweasle," I said as I walked over to Anti who kissed me. When we got back to the others they notice the blood on me.

"Well looks like you had some fun," Dark chuckled.

"That dickweasle deserved it," I said bluntly.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DOOOOONE BUT GO LOOK UP THE SONG AS YOU READ THIS CHAPTER :)