Chapter Twenty one (It's happening)

(PLEASE BE NOTED THAT THIS CHAPTER WILL BE A LEMON SO SEX IS GOING BE IN IT DONT LIKE SKIP IT I WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER RIGHT AS THIS IS POSTED, ALSO NOTE THAT THIS COULD EFFECT WHAT HAPPENS IN REST OF STORY)

*YOUR POV*

When got back Anti told me that he was going to shower, that i could make something if i dont set the kitchen to fire. So while he was in there i made myself a sandwich and ate it. After a while i heard the shower turn off and Anti came out just with a towel that barely fit around his waist. 

"Anti," i said getting his attention.

"Yeah?" he asked looking over at me, i havent seen that look before. He walked over too me and began to kiss me, as were making out i felt his towel fall look there he was full hard. I broken the kiss and knelt down and began to rub his shaft, he groaned in response. I lean in and licked the top of it causing him to moan in pleasure. I smirked as put my mouth around it and bobbed my head up and down a long it.

*ANTI'S POV*

Oh god what what she doing it - feels so good.

"Hey deary," i said with a bit of moan. She picks up her head i reached down and pulled of her shirt reveling her (B/S) in a (F/C) bra. I undid her bra and tossed to a corner of the room i began to lightly kisses her neck trying to find her sweet spot hearing a moan from told me i found, i abused that spot licking it and nibbling on it. After a while i started moving down i licked the right boob and took the nipple in my mouth, while i massaged and played with the left earning lots moans from (Y/N). I switched it over and did that until i felt like she and enough of that. i started moving down removing her pants and and undies. 

"Anti," she moaned, I kissed her with love and passion, I lined my self up with her entrance. "Im virgin," she whimpered. (If your not well in the story you are deal with it)

"I will be as gentle as i can be deary," i tell her as i slowly push into her as she whimpered in pain, i stopped and let her get use to me being in her. After a while she slightly moved her hips telling me she wanted me to move, I slowly began thrusting in her. 

"F-faster Anti," she moans out, god i love it when she moans my name, but i quicken my pace i grunted at the amazing feeling being in her. "I-i - im cumming," she moaned out

"So am i," i grunted as i hit my climax with her.

WHOO lemon chapter done srry if it sucked this is my first lemon i have ever written