Chapter Seven (Over at Dark's)

*(Y/N) POV*

You walked with Anti over to Dark's place, as you guys walked Anti kept looking at you. "So," he said looking over at me.

"So what?" I asked him, as we got to a this house i assumed it was darks place. Anti open the gate for me and let me in and closed it behind him. The door flew open with Dark standing there.

"Anti (Y/N) glad you made it," Dark said as two other figure stood behind him. One of the figures had had short brown hair and wore glasses you couldnt see his eyes behind his glasses, while the other had long dark brown hair and had a yellow glow to his eye or were his eyes should be.

"Hey Anti," they both said at the same time, "OOH whos the girl?" asked the one with yellow eyes.

"This is (Y/N) Blade," Anti seemed growled at the guy named Blade. 

"Blade stop it dont piss of Anti again," the guy with glasses spoked.

"Not my fault he's short Bomb," Blade chuckled looking over at you still.

*Anti POV*

Blade kept looking over at (Y/N), it kept frustrating me.

"Hey Anti come here i want to talk to ya," Dark motioned me over to were he was.

"What is it?" I asked him as i walked over to him.

"I know you have feelings for (Y/N)," he chuckled at me.

"NO i do NOT have feelings for her," but Dark could see through my lie. "Ok fine i may have some feelings for her."

"I knew it, by the way you should tell her before Blade gets her," he says pointing over Blade who was leaning over (Y/N). I teleported over to where they were at and growled at Blade.

"WHAT THE HELL ANTI!" yelled Blade backing away from (Y/N). I grabbed (Y/N) pulled here away from Blade as I glared at him. 

"(Y/N) can I talk to you in private?" I asked her, she nodded. I helped her up and led her to a room, closed the door. I looked at her damn that beauty, i walked over to her and kissed her. WAIT SHE KISSING ME BACK!!! We broke the kiss, "(Y/N) I really really like you, i actually think I love you," i spoke.

"I think I love you too," (Y/N) told me, i smiled happily.

"Aw isnt that cute," Dark chuckled as he open the door and stood in the door way.

"Whatever Dark," I said as i wrapped my arms around (Y/N)'s waist.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE :D