Chapter 46

|| "I know 'cause I'd spend half this morning thinking about the tee shirt you sleep in."
Chapter song: Tee Shirt by Birdy ||

(Justin's p.o.v.)
Becca steps away from me as the hospital door opens.
"What's up, bro?" Ryan smiles welcomely at us, especially at me.
"Oooh, close your eyes ladies. Hottie alert!" Za loudly jokes around as the girls step in, rolling their eyes behind his back.
"Whatever," I chuckle and shift in bed.
"How do you feel, dude?" Scooter asks with an amiable smile.
"Like crap," I grin playfully, causing him to chuckle in sympathy.
"Good thing you don't have anymore shows until next week," he states while patting my hand.
"Yeah, so I can be with my baby," I wink at Becca, and she rolls her eyes and blushes.
"I was actually going to say It's good, because you have more time to heal," Scooter grins; then Chaz cuts in between to give me a disapproving look.

"You should've wore our friendship bracelet," he states in a strict tone, his eyes at my wrist.
"What the hell? We don't have friendship bracelets, dude," I give him a quizzical smile.
"That's not fair. How come you and Becca have matching rings?" Chaz crosses his arms in offense.
"We're married. Bro, are you drunk?" I tilt my head at him, making Becca giggle and observe Chaz.
"I don't know. Does a hangover count?" he chuckles groggily and rubs his head.
"We had a rough night last night, so he doesn't know half the shit he's saying," Christian cuts in, pulling Chaz away from us.
"Christian, when did you get here?" I glance at the others, and they just shrug like they're used to him.
"Just now. Why? You don't like my presence? Are you afraid I might steal your girl?" Christian teases harmlessly.
"Are you afraid I might steal your sister again?" I shoot back, and he raises his eyebrows in surprise.
"Seriously? You and Caitlyn only lasted a week," Christian cracks up. "Plus, you're making Becca jealous."
"She's not jealous. Are you?" I glance at Becca, who's still giggling in her hands.
"Why would I be jealous, babe?" she shakes her head with a smile.
"I don't know," I look at Christian again, and he chuckles.
"Well, I'm gonna go. We had a long night, and I'm sure you guys have. Call us if you need anything," Ryan directs to both me and Becca.
"Alright. Thanks bro," I wave goodbye as everyone leaves. Soon enough, it's just me and Becca again.
"Wow," she widens her eyes and steps to me.
"How are we friends with them?" Joking around, I grab hold of her hand and place it on the cross tattoo on my chest.
"I don't know," she leans closer.

The only sound between us is our shallow breaths.
"Hey babe?" I shift my gaze on her.
"Yeah?" Becca returns the gaze, looking just about willing to do anything.
"Can you help me take a bath?" I pout with a childish gleam in my eyes. I kind of just want to spend time with her. I want to take her mind off things.
"Sure, I'll get the nurse," she smiles, knowing my slick ways.
"No no. Don't make it awkward. We can do it by ourselves," I grasp her wrist to stop her from going any further.
"Justin, what if you get hurt or—"
"It's just a bath baby," I smirk at her, which makes her loosen up.
"Fine, but if something goes wrong, I'm getting the nurse," she flicks the blankets off me and rolls the IV bag to my side of the bed.

"Thanks babe," I slide my legs to the side, touching the floor with my toes.
"Be careful, Justy," Becca holds my arm as I stand up, wincing a bit from the stinging sensation in my abdomen.
"I am," I slowly walk to the bathroom.
"Ok, don't make this sexual," she wags a finger at me after turning on the tub.
"I'm not, baby," I chuckle and pull down my sweats, and she picks them up. When I kick off my boxers, her cheeks flush to a deep crimson.
"Don't make this sexual, babygirl," I chuckle at my effect on her, and she simply rolls her eyes. I step into the tub, watching her tug at the hem of her shirt.
"What are you doing, baby?" My amused eyes glue to the skin of her now bare chest.
"What does it look like?" she keeps her panties on as she pours a cup of warm water down my back. Not wanting to change a thing, I smirk and close my eyes to her soothing fingers.