Chapter 2

Chapter song: One Life by Justin Bieber
(Becca's pov)
This club is way louder and hotter than I expected. All this movement and breathing causes thick humidity in the air, which smells like nicotine and alcohol. I'm so glad I ditched the sweater earlier, or else I'll be sweating my ass off. Mallory, Emily, and I have taken several shots to get us a little tipsy before we donate a piece of ourselves to the dance floor, and everyone on it. The dance floor turns out to be more dangerous than fun, because I've almost fell flat on my ass due to puddles of liquor and strips of confetti.
"Lets go dance," Emily pulls us back towards the hyper crowd.

The heels I'm wearing are going to kill me on this floor. I don't stand a chance. "I'll hold you darling." Suddenly a guy with wavy dark brown hair tucks his arm around me to keep me from falling. "Thanks," I blush a little, feeling a bit hesitant to let some random guy hit on me. But if Justin's ok with it, I smile back and move the guy's arm around my waist. We make our way into the crowd, where we dance sloppily to the music. "Hey, what's your name?" the guy asks against the loud noise and thumping of the beat, but I hear him okay. "Becca!" I shout back in a flirtatious grin. "Oh wait, you're Bieber's girlfriend right?" the guy moves from side to side while gripping my waist. "Fiancé," I hold up my left hand with a boastful smile. "Lucky you," he grins, his half-buttoned shirt exposing some of his chest. "I'm Orlando. Orlando Bloom." "I'm sorry. I never heard—" "I'm an actor," he moves his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. I've never heard of this guy. He must not be very popular. But by the sound of his voice, I'll consider him a must-have. "Well, I'm single for the night," I rock my hips against him, noticing a few excited glances from my friends. I just roll my eyes and proceed to dance. "You're pretty," the guy smirks, squeezing my ass. In response, I gasp and blush like I've never been touched before. I better not tell Justin about this. "Don't enjoy yourself too much," I giggle teasingly. He just chuckles with his personable grin. We dance seductively for the next 3-4 songs as if we're the only ones here; then Mallory comes up to me, glancing at the guy holding me against his crotch. "I think you've had enough of the single life. We'd better go. Emily's getting kinda cranky," she tells me with a smirk, obviously entertained by my choice of guy. "Really? Ok," I really don't want to go yet, but I know I have an amazing fiancé to go home to. "I better go Orlando," I turn around to face the guy, noticing the lines on his forehead. How old is he? "You don't wanna keep Justin waiting," he winks at me, and I just nod bashfully. "I'll see you around." Without thinking, I kiss him, right on the lips. And he kisses back, good, really good. "See ya," he mumbles in the kiss, before Mallory pulls me away and towards the entrance. "Geez Becca, how old is that guy?" Mallory gives me a bewildered grin. "I have no idea, but he's an awesome kisser," I fix my dress and unbuckle my heels, which are killing my feet. "You bitch! Justin's going to freak out—" "Don't tell him. You're not supposed to—" "We're just kidding. I'm sure he did some weird stuff tonight too," Emily giggles and takes off her heels as well. "Speaking of Justin, I just texted the guys that we're on our way back to the hotel," Mallory states, and I nod drunkenly. "Shit, we're so gonna have a hangover tomorrow," Emily rubs her head in a grumble, and we all agree. When the car stops, we all make our way back into the hotel with bodyguards keeping the paparazzi away.

"Alright Becca, we'll see you in the morning. Tonight was fun, but don't fantasize too much about your new boy toy, or should I say grandpa—" "Oh shut up," I blush before shutting myself in my hotel room, where I stumble on a chair. Lying on the floor, I undo my hair. To be honest, I'm kind of horny. I should give Justin a little treat when he gets back, so I slip off my skin-tight dress and put on my black laced bra. By the time Justin enters the room, I'm lying on the bed, waiting for him.
"Oh, what's this babe?" Justin steps closer, his hair a mess and lipstick stains all over his neck and face. "Long night?" Instead of freaking out, I start laughing. "Is it noticeable?" he chuckles cutely. "Yeah. That lipstick just about gives it away." "Oh shit. I forgot about that," he wipes his cheeks with his hands, failing humiliatingly. "Don't worry about it," I giggle and motion him to come closer. He smirks, takes off his shirt, then stands close enough for me to hold him. "Lipstick here," I poke his chest. "And here," I stroke my fingers down to his abs. "How low did her lips touch?" I touch her happy trail; then I unzip his pants. "I saved a special spot for you babygirl," he kisses me as I pull down his pants. "You mean Jerry?" I tug at his boxers. "Don't call it that," he cracks up before hovering over me on the bed. I kiss him back and run my hands all over his body. Kissing me, Justin snaps off my bra and shoves his face in my cleavage. I moan while tugging his hair. "I've been waiting all night for you," he kicks off his boxers and fishes out a condom. "Ohhh, me too." I've been dying for Justin's touch, his body. He slides on a condom, then enters me, and it's electrifying. We both moan and groan and scratch and tug, experiencing multiple highs until our voices grow sore and our muscles hurt. My breathing takes forever to steady, but at least I calm down in Justin's arms.
-12pm-
My head's still pounding from the hangover. It started when I woke up this morning, and it hasn't gone away since. "Baby, are you almost done?" Justin knocks on the bathroom door as I wash my hair. "Yeah, hold on," I tell him before turning off the shower and stepping out into the cold air. I wrap myself with a towel, then open the door to see Justin in his boxers. "Oh, you brought me a towel? Thanks babe," Justin takes the towel wrapped around my body, making me gasp. "Justin!" I gasp and hug myself. "Sorry was that yours?" he teases while staring me down. "You're such an ass," I roll my eyes and grab a shirt. "Get used to it," he shuts the door, and I just giggle and glance down at my engagement ring. It's been about a year since Justin proposed. The wedding had to be held back due to Justin finishing his tour and the drama with Selena and all. It's ok now, because danger is long gone. Selena and Max have been in jail for a long time, and they're not coming out for a longer time.
After getting dressed, I decide to open the curtains. The view of Paris is breathtaking. I can see the Eiffel Tower, and I just want to go everywhere. But I can't just walk out, because the paparazzi will attack me.

"Feeling better?" Justin asks from behind me. "Yeah. I think the medicine kicked in," I turn around to see my gorgeous boyfriend. He's matured a lot since his arrest last year. I'm proud of him for that. He took a few months off to spend time with me after his tour. During that period, he avoided going out into the open and didn't get on social media as much. He was focused, and he even spend more time in the studio. The result of all the time and self-bettering was a new album called Purpose. It's truly a work of art, very inspiring and organic. I love it so much, despite how many times I got to hear it before it was even released. Justin's recent album isn't the same as his other albums. Purpose allows the world to glance at the life of Justin Bieber. His true personality shows through this album.
After our marriage, Justin will go back on tour in a few weeks. He's going to be pretty busy rehearsing and preparing for performances, but I don't mind. He's happy. We're happy.
His hair is growing out to be so long. Personally, I think it's sexy, especially when he seduces me, and I can feel his soft hair against my skin.
"Mm, you smell good," Justin holds my waist. "Thanks babe," I reach up to stroke his cheek. "Hungry?" "Nah, I feel sick from all the liquor," I smile and turn around to face him. "Same here. I guess we won't be able to make it to our spa appointment," he twitches his pink lips to the side, a playful act. "What appointment? Justin, I'm serious," I question in confusion, watching him break out into a light chuckle. "I made plans for us at a spa, so we can relax before our wedding tomorrow." "And how come I didn't know this?" I give him the wide eyed gaze that I always give him when I know he's up to something. "It's a surprise baby. But I guess you're too busy—" "Ugh, I hate when you do that," I groan before changing into a more classy shirt and pulling on a pair of sweats. "Guess you'll have to call off the marriage," Justin smiles lightheartedly, so I roll my eyes. "Aw babe, come here. I'm kidding," Justin puts his arm around me as we walk out of the hotel room, and I just smile and lean into him.

(A/N: Yo Friends is such a cute song! Idk what it is about Justin that makes his songs so catchy! Have y'all heard Bankroll with him rapping? I love it!😍😍😍 Sorry for the late post this week. I had it all ready to post, but homework really stresses me out. I'll try to post earlier before I even start my homework. I love you! Have a great weekend)

 I love you! Have a great weekend)