Chapter 8

|| "It's you. You're the one I love. You're the one I need. You're the only one I see."

Chapter song: Love on Top by Beyoncé ||

(Becca's pov)
-7pm-
"Justin, did I leave my earrings on the table babe?" I finish applying mascara in front of the bathroom mirror. "Uh, yeah. You want them," Justin asks from outside the door. "Please." "Well, you're gonna have to get them yourself." I can sense a playful smirk across his face. "Ugh, fine," I turn around and step out, only to be enveloped by a pair of safe arms. "Damn shawty," Justin scans me over, reminding me of when we were fifteen. "You haven't said that in forever," I grin in amusement. "Yeah, well, it's a special circumstance," he winks and hands me my silver hoop earrings. "So are you telling me where we're going for dinner?" I strap on my wedge heels and adjust my white crop top. "To be honest, I have no idea," Justin takes my hand, and we make our way back to the beach. "I'm sure there's something," I lean against his arm. We stroll near the resort, where there's a list of restaurants and stores. All the restaurants are unfamiliar, never heard of before. "Let's check them out," Justin suggests, so we walk around and scan over restaurant menus along the way. "How does seafood sound?" "Great," I nod before we walk into the restaurant. Justin and I are seated privately in an outdoor cabana. "Two margaritas," Justin orders, winking at me. "It's a little early, don't you think?" I question after the waiter leaves. "It's our honeymoon. We can do whatever we want," Justin browses through the menu as I admire his words. "This place has shrimp Alfredo. I'm getting that." "I'll get the salmon," I place my napkin on my lap. When our waiter arrives, Justin and I order what we want; then it's just us two, sitting at a table surrounded by candlelight. "This is really nice Justin," I sip from my strawberry margarita, the cold droplets at my fingertips. "Better than good old L.A?" Justin banters with his dimples becoming visible. "Yeah, right. I'm so sick of that place, so full of paparazzi and celebrities. I swear, we get the worst luck there," I swirl my straw inside my drink. "That's L.A. for you," he snickers. "Oh baby, look!" I gasp and point to the sunset over the ocean, causing Justin's head to turn. The ocean turns into stained glass due to the resting sun. "It's gorgeous." The orangish pink light makes his teeth and eyes sparkle. "Just like you," I can't help but stare at my husband. Justin looks like an angel right now. He's perfect. "Are you flirting with me?" he cocks an eyebrow at me. "Yep." "Yeah, well, you're even more gorgeous," he remarks sweetly, like he always does. "Am I gorgeous enough to fuck?" I surprise him by mentioning sex. "Oh yeah. Definitely." His elbows rest on the table in order to lean closer. "Another round on me tonight," with a smirk, I lean back in my chair. "It's a date." Our food arrives looking delicious, which makes my mouth water. Once all the plates are on the table, Justin and I dig in.

For desert, Justin orders two servings of mango sorbet. Dinner was pretty heavy. "Damn, it feels so good to get away from all the media, you know?" Justin sighs lightly as we wait for our food. "Yeah. It's so...different," I rest my head in the palm of my hands as my eyes wander to the sunless sky. "But I bet someone here took a picture of us and spread the word that we're here. A few people have caught on, and before we know it, the whole island will be onto us. That's why we can't stay here long," he seems apologetic about how short our honeymoon will is, but I don't mind it too much. I understand. "It's ok Justy. At least you get to go to the Grammys on Sunday," I smile joyfully. "Yeah...You think I'll win something?" "Of course. Your album is great. Why wouldn't you win?" I watch at the waiter sets two small bowls of sorbet to us. "I don't know babe," he shrugs and tastes his desert. "You'll win," I lick my lips to the sweet taste. "So what's our plan for tomorrow?" Justin looks at me curiously. "I don't know. I kind of want to travel the jungle." "We should do that. It'll be fun," he agrees with me, like he always does. "I don't think I can finish this desert. I'm full," I push my bowl away. "Yeah, me too. Let's go back to the house," he counts off a few fifty dollar bills and places the money on the table. I lift his arm and place it around my shoulders. A few people start pulling out their cameras, so our bodyguards come up to them. Justin and I have to take a different route to our house, but that means we have more time to talk.

When we make it back to the house, Justin pulls me into the bathroom. "How about we save water and take a shower together?" he smirks with his hands unzipping my skirt. "Sure," I giggle while unbuttoning his shirt. We both undress each other, then turn on the water. My heart races to his touch and the warm water bringing out my lustful side. I take this time to feel every inch, every tattoo on his body. Water drains from our kisses, past my lips, and from his lips to my neck. And from my fingertips to his chest. And from his lips to my chest. And from his fingertips to my waist. My waist against his.
"I want you so bad," Justin breathes against my neck, making me even more turned on. I get so lost in my sensual feelings. I just want to feel him. "Do you have a—" "Right here," Justin slips on a condom, for protection.

My eyes flutter as he slides inside me. Oh, it feels great, my whole body rushing with pleasure. I hold Justin tight while he presses me against the shower wall. He kisses me hard, grunting in between kisses. I moan pleasurably and pull his head into my breasts, where he groans in pleasure. We keep going until our muscles are sore and we're too tired to take anymore pleasure. Justin's chest rises and falls with mine; then I chuckle breathlessly and grab the soap. "How was that?" Justin hands me the shampoo for me to wash my hair. "Mm, it could've been better," I fool around with him, washing my hair and rubbing soap over his body. "Turn on," he snickers, washing my body as well. "I love you." "I love you too babygirl," Justin kisses me before turning off the water. He wraps me up in a towel, then takes one for himself. After drying my hair, I throw on a navy oversized shirt and a pair of black panties. "Hey baby," Justin calls out for me, so I turn around to see him holding up a wine bottle in his hand. "You must want me to get wasted. What kind of husband are you?" I simper while walking out into the patio-like opening of the house, where a couple of chairs are sitting. "You're only one," he hands me a glass filled about two thirds with red wine. "True," I sit in one of the chairs. The light from the house reflects off the midnight waves. Looking around, I see the neighboring hut houses creating little ripples of light across the water as well. "Now this is the life," Justin sits beside me, sipping from his wine glass. "It's gonna suck to go back," I take another sip of wine. "Yeah, well at least we're married now." "It feels great, being married. A lot of people say it's hard, but I don't think it'll be," I gaze at the sea of stars above us, so numerous and myriad. "We've made it for years. Why wouldn't we make it?" "We're too good of a team," I give him a cheesy smile, feeling a little buzzed from the wine, and Justin chuckles as if he knows I am. "Justy." My words slur a bit, but I'm completely aware of my actions. "Hm," he eyes me quizzically. "Do you think...Do you see us ever sitting together, like we are right now, and we're both eighty-five? Do you see us growing old together?" I lean my head against the chair as I look up at my husband. "Definitely. You'll still have those blue eyes, and I'll be sitting with my tattoos all saggy," Justin smiles jovially, making me burst out in laughter. He chuckles along, then kisses my temple and takes the wine glass from my hand. "C'mon, let's get you to bed," Justin holds my hand, helping me up on my feet.

(A/N: Monday's are the worst. I can't wait until Friday 😬 Hopefully it'll go by fast and less stressful, for you guys too! Next post is on Wednesday or Thursday)

 I can't wait until Friday 😬 Hopefully it'll go by fast and less stressful, for you guys too! Next post is on Wednesday or Thursday)