Chapter 24

|| "We can do exactly what you like baby. It's all on me."

Chapter song: Incredible by Future ||

(Justin's p.o.v.)
-9am-
"Ha! Omigod! You guys totally did it on the roof!" A male laugh wakes me up, making me come back to life.
"Ughhh." My head throbs in pain. It's the only thing I feel, except when I open my eyes. I see Christian laughing his ass off, and Becca sitting up beside him, adjusting her dress.
"Can I post this?? Pleeease!" Christian cackles with his phone in his hands.
"What the hell?" I groggily sit up with my hand pasted on my head and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you ok baby?" Becca smiles jovially at me. Her hair sticks out every which way, and her white dress has been stained with liquor and ash from the cemented roof.
"What happened?" I grumble miserably from arousing like crap.
"You passed out, so I decided to sleep with you," she stands up, giving Christian a weak push since he keeps laughing.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I emerge all wobbly from the rough concrete, looking at my childhood friend Christian.

"I woke up, and I just came to get some fresh air. Then I see you with your underwear on. You guys are kinkyyy!" Christian banters, an entertained grin on his face.
"Shut up. What time is it?" I adjust boxers, feeling life loosen up my body. After I pull up my sweats, I notice the brightness of day.
"9am. It's so early. I've never woken up this early after a party before," Christian hooks his hand on his hips as he scans over the roof.
"Fuck," I try to wake up and inhale all of this in.
"That's what you did last night. Ooohhhh!!!" Christian comically bellows.
"Get the hell out of here dude. Why are you still here?" I step towards the door with Becca dragging behind me.
"Ah, you know you missed me," Christian runs ahead of us and bounces downstairs.
"Yeah." When we get back to the bar area, there's not a sign of what happened last night. It's just an empty room, until the club opens again tonight.
"Well, my ride's here, so I guess this is goodbye. Happy birthday by the way bro," Christian gives both me and Becca a quick hug, then dashes off into a nearby car. Before I can say bye, the car drives off.

"Ok," I smile tiredly and trudge back to the hotel. There's no paparazzi. I guess they all think I left the club last night.
"I lost my shoes," Becca gazes down at her pink toe nails as we walk into the lobby of The Caesar Palace.
"I lost my shirt," I chuckle while approaching an elevator, making her giggle and glance at my bare chest.

"Justin! Becca! What happened last night?!" Out of nowhere, a few people come up to us. Uh oh. I grasp Becca's arm and head into an elevator, which closes in time for us to be alone.
"I wanna take you to breakfast," Becca declares to me as we go up to our floor.
"You want to take Justin Bieber to breakfast?" I exaggerate with my palm against my chest.
"Don't act like it can't be done," she grins sassily and steps towards our room number.
"Let me take a shower first," I lock the hotel room door and walk into the bathroom.
"Ok," Becca calls from outside the door. I start the shower, stickiness and scent of beer had plastered to my skin. Ew, I really need to rinse off. I've got beer all over me, and I was all sweaty last night. The refreshing water soon washes me clean, so I can shave and brush my teeth. For some weird reason, it doesn't feel like it's my birthday. I guess because of last night and all. I feel out of it, yet I'm super anticipated to see what Becca's got up her sleeves.

When I walk out of the bathroom, I see Becca jump in front of me with a big smile on her face.
"What is it babe?" I can't help but suspiciously smile back.
"Nothing," she shakes her head fervently before waltzing into the bathroom and closing the door.