Chapter 13

|| "It's scaring the both of us, the things that we've seen. The places we know we must go. But I've only loved one person through all."

Chapter song: All Your Glory by Broods ||

(Becca's pov)
-8am-
It's so early, and Justin's resting beside me, his chest rising and falling. My hair is a mess, but I'm too busy staring at my husband. We slept up here by the ceiling of my new loft. It's really cool, and very comfortable. I feel safe.
Quietly, I climb down the ladder in order to use the bathroom. It's so bare. I have to dig into my luggage to find my bathroom utilities. I brush my teeth, wash my face, moisturize, tie my hair back, then put on my contacts. "Good morning beautiful," Justin grasps my butt, squeezing me and biting his lip. "Did you wake up horny?" I joke around with him, letting him keep his hold on me. "Maybe," he smirks and turns on the sink. "Can I borrow this?" he holds up my toothbrush. "Ew, no. Go get your own," I take the toothbrush from him. "Ugh, but it's buried in my suitcase." "No," I scold him. "I'll buy you a new one." His eyes plead me, wide and adorable. "Fine," I roll my eyes and hand my toothbrush over to him. "Thanks babe." I ignore his victory smile, and I walk out into the empty loft. I can already envision a patterned rug, flatscreen tv, and whole bunch of plants by my window. "Daydreaming about me?" Justin holds me from behind again, smelling like my lavender deodorant. "No," I smile at how his laziness seems cute to me. "How about now?" His hands tug down my panties, making them fall to the floor. "Woah," I gasp in surprise, currently in just an oversized shirt. "Last chance," Justin plays with the end of my shirt, which falls down to my mid thighs. "Let's go up there," I smirk, then take hold of the ladder, fully aware of the advantages given to Justin by me climbing ahead of him. He whistles flirtatiously with his eyes up my shirt. I blush a little, then plop myself on the bed. When he makes it to the bed, he hovers over me, and I kiss him. We make out as if it's our first time. I feel all the patches of skin with tattoos sewn all over his body. Everything around me becomes unimportant as we hold and kiss each other. Justin kisses my neck, so I start to moan and feel my sex drive reach to his level. The cravings for him increase, causing me to breathe more lust. "Touch me baby," I pull my shirt off so he can touch me anywhere he wants. His teeth become visible from his smirk; then he starts caressing my chest and thighs. As for me, I feel his chest and torso, and run my hands through his long blonde locks. "I need a condom." "Your jeans are right there," I point to the side of the bed, so Justin reaches for his pants and searches his pockets. "Last one," he grins and tears the package. I slide my hands over my stomach to make the feeling stronger when he slides himself inside me. Justin moans as he leans over me. With a smile, I breathe out in lust and study the concentration in the lines of his forehead. "Shit," he mutters during the sturdy movements of our bodies. Moaning like crazy, I press my fingers into the winged tattoo behind his neck. Soon enough, I start feeling my climax approaching. I wonder if Justin can feel the same way. "Babyyy." My climax comes, making me moan my loudest. Justin reaches his climax as well, burying his face in my chest.  He takes himself out of me while he slows down his breathing. "Problem solved?" I rub his bare shoulder. "Yeah." His voice vibrates against my chest. We lay in silence, catching our breaths, holding each other. "I was thinking, maybe we can buy some stuff for this place," I think out loud. "Sure. I have to call my bodyguards," he grabs his nearby phone and unlocks it; then I hear the sound of a picture being taken. "Justin, did you just take a picture of me?" I sit up and observe the goofy smile on his face. "Ugh, you better not post that." "Or else?" he smiles in amusement. "Justin." My eyes widen in disbelief. "Calm down baby. I'm not. I'm saving it for my own entertainment," he beams playfully. "Weirdo," I grab my shirt and pull it over my head. Justin calls his bodyguards while I go back down to open my suitcase. I pull out a pair of jeans and a sweater. "My bodyguards will be here in about 5 minutes," Justin climbs down the ladder. "Ok," I nod and wrap a scarf around my neck. Justin throws a pair of sweats and a hoodie; then he kisses my temple. "We'll pick up another pack of condoms on our way back." "I doubt we'll need any," I smirk and tuck myself under his arms. "You never know. Maybe I'll need a little motivational boost before the Grammys," Justin leads me downstairs to the entrance. "Stop it!" I giggle and squeeze his arm, making him chuckle. A black car approaches us, so Justin opens the door for me. His body guards greet us with kindness. "Where to today?" one of the bodyguards winks at me. "Is there an IKEA nearby?" Justin asks in a shiver. "Yeah, like a few minutes away." "Great. Take us there." The car moves away from the loft and into the crowded city. On the way to the store, I see many buildings with Justin's Calvin Klein photoshoot, and Grammy ads including Justin. "I'm pretty hot in that one," Justin points to one of his underwear ads. "I think you look better without anything on," I whisper the last few words, and he chuckles.
When we arrive at the store, Justin's bodyguards stay by our side, and a few more meet us at the store. People start following us, but Justin and I walk through the store like nothing's happening. We find the rugs, and Justin lets me pick out the one I want. There's so many, so I try to pick out what colors go best with the couch. "I think the black one goes best," I point to a solid black rug. "Good choice babe," Justin grins, then lifts the rolled-up rug into the cart. "Thank you," I smile at him, then look around at the lamps. I choose a cute table lamp to put by the couch. Then we go to the electronics, so I can pick out a tv. Of course Justin gets me the most expensive one, which causes a few people to scream his name. We head out to checkout, and Justin's bodyguards insist that we head back to the car, because people are starting to crowd us. Justin takes my hand, and we head to the car untouched. "People these days," Justin smiles and kisses my hand.

"Don't we have a date with Ryan and Chaz tonight?" I recall Justin mentioning it back at Bora Bora. "Yeah, at a steakhouse downtown," he tells me. "Ooh, I can't wait," I smile enthusiastically. "I can't wait to see you get dressed," Justin flicks his eyebrows seductively. "You're such a dude," I giggle and nudge him. "You're such a baby," he mocks me in a high-pitched voice, and I laugh at him. "Says Mr. Rick the Sizzler," I copy his southern accent, and he cracks up. "That not at all what he sounds like," Justin points out teasingly. "Really? What does he sound like?" "Weeelll howdy! I'm Rick the Sizzler. Back in action here! Sometimes you just gotta save a horse and ride a cowboy!" Justin uses his southern accent, trying not to laugh in between his words. We both burst out laughing after he finishes, and by the time we calm down, his bodyguards return.

(A/N: I don't really have much to say. It's just a boring old Tuesday 😬🙄 next post is on Thursday or Friday!!)

 It's just a boring old Tuesday 😬🙄 next post is on Thursday or Friday!!)