Chapter 36: Thursday, 2 days until initiation

Tris

I wake up in Tobias' embrace. His arms are slung around me from behind, and he's holding me close to his chest. I love the intimacy of this position, the safety I feel in his arms although I can't look at him. I don't need to. I snuggle closer to him with a sigh, and that's when I feel it. It's unmistakable that he likes this position, too, even when he's asleep.

Is this the next time we referred to yesterday? I know he came home late from work and I have to go to fear landscape training this morning, but with so little time left until initiation, I should just try. I'm nervous and curious and excited all at the same time as I slowly turn myself around, place my hand on his naked chest and move it downwards with gentle pressure.

Tobias slowly wakes up. "Tris, what are you doing?" he mumbles, not even opening his eyes yet.

"Giving you a good start into the day," I say as my palm reaches his briefs.

I cover his hard length with it and love the expression on his face when his sleepy mind realizes what I'm doing. His eyes pop open in surprise.

"Tris."

For a moment, I think he'll stop me. His eyes stare into mine. But I don't want to stop. I take advantage of him still being half asleep and start rubbing my palm over him. I try not to be too gentle cause I want him to know I'm serious about giving him pleasure, and neither do I turn away from his gaze.

We're still keeping eye-contact as I slip my hand under the fabric, and the fact that he's watching me makes my heart beat even faster. I love seeing his reactions as I stroke over him with my fingers first, then with my palm. His skin is so soft there. I wrap my hand around him and slowly start moving it up and down, and that's when he lets out a heavy sigh and his eyes flutter shut again.

I continue, but it's a little difficult to move my hand in his underwear. I'll have to take it off. I withdraw my hand and roll Tobias onto his back. He tries to pull me on top of him, but I resist.

"No, you're not the one in charge right now," I mumble as I place kisses over his heart and down his chest and abdomen, and he lets out a defeated groan.

I kiss down to the waistband of his briefs, and for a second Christina's question plops up in my mind: With your hands or your mouth?

Well, for today I'm sure what I want to do. One step after the other.

I hook my thumbs under the fabric and pull it down along his legs. That keeps me distracted for a moment until I look up again and see him naked in all his glory. Am I allowed to look at him or is that something people don't do?

Then I notice Tobias has raised his head from the cushion and looks at me. And at this moment, I see how nervous he is, too. I move from where I'm kneeling beside his hips to lying next to him on my side. I place my hand on his cheek and kiss him. It's a gentle kiss, one to reassure both of us that this is what we want.

And then I trail my hand back downwards while my lips never lose contact with his. It's easier to hold him and work my hand up and down his length now that he's naked.

Tobias breathes heavily into my mouth while we kiss, and every time he lets out a groan, I'm sure I've done something that feels good for him. It's easy now that I've started, his obvious lust feeding my own desire, and soon I'm moaning along with him.

I sling a leg over his as he pulls me close to his side with a firm grip on my waist. With him holding me so tightly, I intensify my own grip around him and go faster.

"Oh, that's so good Tris," Tobias sighs as he starts moving his hips up and down in the rhythm of my strokes.

It doesn't take long until I feel him start to tense, and I remember what that means from the time I watched him pleasure himself. He's close. I can't help but look at his handsome face to see how much he enjoys this. It's not a question, and it's unbelievably hot that I'm doing this to him.