Reminiscent- Shouto Todoroki x Reader [Request]

Thanks ScxrletWagner for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Bubble Generation: User can generate bubbles from their palms, which can be made with different properties. (Regular; can trap her enemies or be used for amusement; Acidic, and Gas; can be lit with matches.)
Extra Info- (Name) and Shouto are pro-heroes, though (Name) mainly works as a writer. The two live together as boyfriend and girlfriend. (Name) is often considered ditsy, but she's actually very intellectual.

After a tedious work day, the hero Shouto comes to his shared home. Battered and bruised from the latest villain raid, he wished to lie and listen to his girlfriend's melodic voice. Oh how so did he love her, when she gave him a dopey smile and talked about her aberrant topics.
He places his files and workload on a wooden coffee table. After, he makes his way to their bedroom. The large room was dark, while her side of the bed was vacant. He pivots his head to the bathroom, where underneath the door a faint light shone.
He gives a light knock and hears a faintly 'come in.'. Opening the door he sees his beloved in the bathtub, with bubbles inside and out. Walking in he pops a floating bubble.
Oh how he loved her quirk. She wielded t with such grace. Back in there school days, she would often be called weak. When in reality she was a top competitor.
Shouto kneels marginal to the tub, and basks in his lovers aura. She was a goddess to him. With silken (H/C) waves and withdrawn (E/C) eyes.
"How was today Shouto?"
He mutters a 'fine' and once again silence encases them.
      Oh how he loved that she didn't pester him on his simple answers. He loved that she was low maintenance. He never had to plan an extravagant outing. He just had to arrive at her doorstep with a movie and chocolate. He also loved how she wouldn't be on top of him, always expecting to be his first priority. She accepted that he wanted to focus on other things.
      "Hey (Name)?"
      She awakes from her reverie, "Hmm...?"
      "Remember how everyone thought you were like me?"
      "Oh that?" She pauses and stares at him, "I do."
It was hilarious really. In the beginning of class 1.A everyone thought she was acting high and mighty. In reality she was speak when spoken to.
They had first heard her speak, when Aizawa pulled her out of a daydream.
"(Last Name) what's the answer." She shook her head and stared at the board.
"32." With the answer Aizawa nodded and continued to teach.
      After that the class, attempted to talk with her.
      "They could never understand you." Shouto whispers.
      "Yea..." (Name) pauses, then shifts her body to face Shouto, "I never understood why they didn't like me. Especially after they heard why I attended the hero course."
      That is yet another thing Shouto loved about her. She took the extra step to achieve her dream. (Name) wished to be, and is today, an author.
      (Name) aspired to best-sell a book about aspiring heroes. She attended rigorous U.A courses, just to write.
      Sure, she was a renowned pro. But her fame mostly came with her books.
      "Remember when you first talked to me?" Shouto sighs, and gives a faint smile.
      "Oh that? Yes."
      It was one of his most treasured memories. It was just after the sports festival. Everyone constantly questioned him about his father. He was pestered by it, but understood where their curiosity came from.
The final bell rang, and Shouto rushed to a nearby unoccupied classroom. He slid open the door only to be greeted by bubbles. This piqued his interest. He fully entered the room to see the ever dreaming (Name) (Last Name) sitting on a window's ledge. She leaned against the window staring out.
"Sorry for intruding." Shouto quickly bows as he turns.
"Wait."
He flinches, realizing he was facing what he, tried, to avoid.
"So...um I'm not good at talking," she stares at him, "But I know you're bothered....so I'll do this." She opens her hands, and reveals a bubble shaped like him.
It floats up and starts to move. It releases more bubbles that looked like his signature ice wall.
She gives him a dopey grin and returns to gazing out the window.
It was then he came to see her after school daily.
As Shouto watched (Name), She knelt up and lathered her hair with conditioner.
"(Name)...since you're kneeling you should cover you're-"
"Hmm? Oh that?" She activates her quirk and bubbles surround her breasts, "I don't care really. You're a respectable man."
"C-can I brush your hair?" She gives him a lazy smile and hands a brush.
"(Name)?"
"Yes Shouto?"
"Remember when I asked you to become my lover?"
"Oh that? I enjoyed your flustered face."
Shouto rolls his eyes playfully.
It was around final exams of their first year. He had finally gained the courage to.
"(Name)."
Her eyes, which ever eluded him blinked, "Hmm?"
"P-please become my lover!"
She tilted her head to the side, "Okay."
"O-okay?"
He loved how you never made a big deal of things. That is why he decides to do this, now.
"(Name)."
"Yes? You're quite reminiscent today."
He takes in a deep breath, "Marry me."
"Okay."
And that okay made his life, wonderful.

Hoped you enjoyed ScxrletWagner!