Stranger Things- Ejirou Kirishima x (Fangirl) Reader

Quirk- Dragon: User develops scales in random areas of ones body. Can breathe fire and transform into a dragon-human hybrid. (User grows wings, tail, horns, and other dragon like features)
      Extra Info- (Name) and Kirishima are long-time friends. She's usually reserved, except with Kirishima.

      'Yawn!' Placing my hand over my mouth I lazily walk to school.
      'I shouldn't have woken up at 3...' Regretting, no enjoying my decision I rub my eyes as I slide open clad 1.A's door.
"Morin' (N/N)-chan!" Kirishima's renowned smile greets me.
      "Morning." Not bothering to perform our usually daily banter I sit in my desk and reluctantly prepare for the day.
~~~~~
      Once the final bell rang I didn't give a single glance behind me as I sprinted outside the school and sprouted my wings, taking flight to my house.
~~~~~
      'I wonder what's wrong with (Name)...?'
      Kirishima gathers his supplies and makes his way outside.
      'She's never been like this. Is she mad at me?'
      Mentally deciding to visit his crush-er best friend. He stops at a nearby corner store and buys snacks and drinks for the two of them. Walking the familiar route to her house he tries to ruffle his pointed locks.
Before knocking on her door he hears sniffles.
'WHAT HAPPENED TO HER! OH JEEZ OH JEEZ'
Knocking he hears shuffling and the door opening.
"Hello- oh Kirishima!" Fully opening the door she lets him in. "What brings you here?"
"I'm sorry for whatever I did!"
"Umm...why are you apologizing?"
Rubbing the back of his neck he explains, "You were acting uh, not you! So I thought you were mad at me."
      "How could I be mad at you Kiri?!" Placing the snack filled bags on her kitchen counter Kirishima blushes.
      "So why were you like that...?"
      Chuckling she begins, "I've been up since 3 this morning."
      Eyes widening he questions why.
      "STRANGER THINGS 2! It came out this morning at 3 and being the hardcore fan I am I binged watch the first 5 episodes before going to school."
      "Oh. We're you crying because you finished it and now you have to wait another year?"
      "Mhmm."
       Picking up (Name) bridal style he announces, "Then we shall have a sleepover filled with cuddles!"
      Snuggling into his chest she shouts a 'Yush'