You're at my Mercy- (Yandere) Shigaraki Tomura x (Sister) Reader [Request]

Thanks NamiShigaraki for requesting! Hope you enjoy!      ⚠️ Warning! I wouldn't recommend reading this unless you're past chapter 100 in the manga! ⚠️

⚠️ Warning! I wouldn't recommend reading this unless you're past chapter 100 in the manga! ⚠️

Quirk- Deacy: User can disintegrate anything when all five fingers on a hand touches the desired object.
Extra Info- (Name) is Tomura's younger sister. Whom Tomura is very protective of. When her quirk has manifested he was extremely worried about her hurting herself. When he was taken by All for One, he requested that her quirk be taken away. (Name) was also made handicapped by her brother. (He activated his quirk on her knees, so her legs are unusable.)

"So there's nobody else? Y'know in the League?" Dabi questions, as he mixes his drink.
      "Yea, yea! Is there a pretty girl?"
Kurogiri pulls at his shirts collar, he knew of someone related to a member. When he had met her, Tomura refused to leave her side.
      "Ah...Yes there is."
      Tomura narrows his eye behind his 'father', "You two aren't allowed to talk to her."
      Toga waves her hands and begins to whine, "Why's Mr. Hands have his panties in a twist?! I wanna meeet heeeer!"
Clunk, CRASH
      "Yeowch!"
      "The hell was that?" Dabi asks as he rapidly goes into a defensive stance.
      "Stand down you two..." Kurogiri raises a hand a holds them back.
      Tomura opens the side door to see his sister, in a compromising position.
      "(Name)? A-Are you okay?" He leans down and lifts her up.
      "I-I'm fine Shiga-nii. My wheelchair just got caught."
      He sighs and tells Kurogiri to fix her chair.
Being placed in the middle of the bar (Name) introduces herself.
"H-Hello. I'm (Name) Shimura." The two newcomers look at the girl in awe.
      How could someone so not Tomura be related to him!
"Ah you're cute~~ wanna be friends?" Toga slides up to (Name) and presses a knife to her cheek.
      "School Girl...get away from her!" With a hand around her neck, Tomura starts to disintegrate her skin.
      "Shiga-nii stop!"
      With a grumble and a shove, Toga falls to the ground writhing.
      "So that's her." Dabi smirks as he exits.
~~~~~
"Omgish! Shiga-nii! It was Leon who killed Sayaka!" Tomura closes the door behind him as he returns from the bar.
(Name) wheels over to him and raises her arms up. He lifts and hugs her.
"That's the first game...?"
"Mhmm. I'm so glad you finally let me play it!"
He smiles against her neck. Oh, how precious she was to him. The last beam of hope and kindness in his life.
Tomura walks over to the television and sits cross cross, with (Name) on his lap. "Let's play something else.
"M'kay!"
~~~~~
Knock, knock
(Name) yawns quietly as she wheels to her bedroom door.
"Shiga-nii it's late..." Sliding open her door she is greeted by a quivering male. She sighs and takes his hand.
"C'mon..." (Name) leads him to the bed, and crawls onto it. She lays her legs out and places Tomura's head on her lap.
      "It's okay now..." Whispering sweet nothings, (Name) rubs her brothers head.
      His once droopy eyes snap open, "B-but they tried to kill you and take you away." He jolts up and places four fingers around her neck, "ONLY I CAN KILL YOU!" He gives a twisted grin, "You're at my mercy I should just kill you now..." He screams and his face contorts, he drops (Name) and stomps away.
      Tears streamed down her face. That was right, she was at his mercy. He owned her. He took away her quirk and her ability to walk. He could take her life with the snap of his fingers.

Hoped you enjoyed NamiShigaraki!