Icyboom- Katsuki Bakugou x Reader x Shouto Todoroki [Request]

Thanks Chieri-and-swords for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Gravity Compression: This quirk is often confused for zero gravity! In reality this quirk changes an objects density. (Example- User can make a balloon as dense as an elephant.) Another reason why it is confused for zero gravity is the drawback, if one goes past their weight limit, they become nauseated.
      Warning- Cursing!

      "So you also have a gravity related quirk?" Uraraka squeals as she realizes.
      "Yes.. That is correct."
"That's super cool!" Her eyes sparkle in delight as I excuse myself.
"Shouto-kun." Said boy looks up from his notebook, "May I come over for Training."
With a tint of red on his cheeks he nods his head.
~~~~~
The final bell rings and I gather my items. Once I had finished, I walk up to Shouto, with one obstacle.
"(Last Name)!" I glance back to see Bakugou.
"Hmm...?"
He forcibly grasps my arm, "Come train with me."
"Sorry Bakugou, I already have plans with Shouto."
His eyes visibly look taken aback, but that quickly changes, "Why the fuck are you going with that half-and-half bastard?" He then rages at the next fact, "AND WHY ARE YOU TWO ON FIRST NAME BASIS?!"
I give him a glare, "Why should I answer you?" He looks as though he is having a mental battle. I sigh and give in to his original question, "I've known him for ages, my mother and his father often worked together. So, she often dropped me off at the Todoroki residence. Did I answer your question?"
"Y-yea." He then walks up to Shouto and bumps into him, "You're not winning this."
~~~~~
      "(L-last name)!" I stuff my last piece of Nigiri into my mouth.
      "Yesh?" Midoriya sighs at my rice covered face .
      "(Last name) I wasn't going to take your food." He pauses then becomes frantic, "B-Bakugo and T-Todoroki are fighting."
      I become perplexed, "What does that have to do with me?"
      "They keep saying you'll be theirs." I snap my chop sticks in half and stand up.
      "Those petty idiots!" I sprinted towards the location Midoriya had shouted.
~~~~~
      Before turning the last corner I hear explosions and my name.
      "(Name) would never accept someone as  brash as you!"
      "Well you've been forever placed in the childhood friend zone."
      More explosions are heard.
      I rush into the fray and slap each boy, then activating my quirk. Both collapse to the floor and look up to me.
      "YOU BASTARDS!" I wipe my tears, "Why are you fighting because of me?" Each boys' eyes widen.
      "I'm flattered, but I'm not looking for that kind of thing yet! Let's just be friends, and if you still wish I'll tell you if I'm ready."
      I walk away and deactivate my quirk.
      "Damn she's hot."
      "This isn't over, Bakugou."
      "Right back to you half-and-half."

Hoped you enjoyed Chieri-and-swords! Request again anytime!