Belches and Family Gatherings- Sero Hanata x Reader [Request]

Thanks Jubilee33 for requesting hope you enjoy

      Quirk- Snap: When the User snaps their fingers powerful sound waves emit

      Once Sero has scored a date with the charming (Name), he had created a strict regimen. No burping, no sneezing, no bad jokes, the list goes on.
      He had stuck to this regimen for about four months. Though one night (Name) had came unannounced, after he had chugged a liter soda.
      "I-I'm sorry I came without asking! My apartment's power went out and you're the closest person I could visit."
      Sero waved his hands erratically, "T-that's Fine! I'm glad you trust me enough to come over for the night!"
      (Name) sighs, "That's a relief! Is it alright if I go change?"
"Yea sure! You know where to go." (Name) sends him a smile a walks to change.
~~~~~
Sero congratulated himself, he had survived a dozen minutes without burping.
(Name) currently laid marginal to him, with her head propped by his thigh. She read a book as Sero watched television.
Sero had felt it, it was coming up. A burp. 'Anything but gas!' He thought
"URUP!" They could've spared him with a large one, but destiny was against him. His face paled, he thought of all the worst case scenarios. She would leave him, start terrible rumors!
"Pffft...amateur!" (Name) chuckled and eventually released a belch of her own.
If Sero could fall any deeper in love, he did. The most perfect girl, his girlfriend, burped. In front of him!
"(Name) I want you to meet my family!"
The girl gasped, "Huh...all of the sudden? Are you sure?"
"I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"
(Name)'s face was enveloped by a vibrant blush, "O-Okay...." and in a smaller voice she agreed, "M-me too..."
~~~~~
      When (Name)'s boyfriend invited her for a simple family get together, she never expected what she was seeing. Uncles were hanging from the chandelier with their quirk, Aunts were dancing around (and some began to strip), cousins would play tag and bind the loser with their quirk, it was something of movies to (Name).
"S-sero, is your family always like this? I just thought it was a simple dinner."
"Hah, well" Sero rubbed the back of his neck, "This is a simple dinner."
He squeezed (Name)'s hand, "If you're uncomfortable we could leave."
"N-no it's not that! If it was this loud at a (Last Name) gathering, people would be fighting. I just feel like I shouldn't be here, I'm not a Hanata."
Sero sighed, and crouched so he was eye level with (Name). "When you stuck with me through thick and thin, you signed yourself up for this!"
      (Name) meekly smiled and nodded. "Alright, But you should go talk with your family I'll just be over there."
      "You are my family...er um world?"
      "I'm glad."
      In the end, Sero's family had gotten (Name) to use her quirk for a game of beer pong.

Hoped you enjoyed Jubilee33!