Kirishima's da Wingmen- Shouto Todoroki x Reader [Request]

Thanks for requesting -_Splendid_-! Hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Diamond: User can turn their body into diamond! Has the exact same properties as the quirk steel and hardening. But, this quirk exceeds in strength.
Extra Info- (Name) is Kirishima's twin sister. She has black hair with (H/C) tips and red eyes. Unlike her brother, she is more reserved, but can be outgoing as well.
Extra Extra Info- Whomever finds my reference first wins something~~ (Winner is KumaTheMoose and in second place ScxrletWagner)

Ding DONG
An obnoxious sound emits from our front door, causing my brother and I to jolt awake.
"M-my pre-workout nap......" Moping towards the door I swing it open.
"Hello Todoroki...? I wasn't expecting you."
"Kirishima's!" He bows at my brother and I, "Please give me advice!"
      I nervously chuckle, "Wouldn't Momo, or Midoriya be a better choice?"
      "I insist it be you two!" I rub my forehead, petrified at what my brother will say.
      Allowing him to enter I walk in the direction of the kitchen, "What would you like to drink?"
      "Water's fine..."
~~~~~
      "What exactly do you need advice on?" Ejirou pounces onto the subject at hand, once I serve our beverages.
      "It's about a girl."
      "Who is it?!"
Smack
      "Owie...What was that for?"
      "That was rude, Ejirou. Please continue."
      "How would I ask her out?"
      "Hmm..." I place my finger underneath my chin, "Just blatantly ask her."
      Ejirou gasps, "NO! You must butter her up."
      I hold in a laugh, "Butter her up?"
      "Yes! Be extra manly to her!"
      Appearing, extremely, intrigued Todoroki nods his head.
      "Ejirou! Stop spouting nonsense! Todoroki's," I gulp, "Actually listening to you."
      He chuckles, "Good! Now to butter her up you must shower her with compliments," He leans in closer, "Give her presents."
"Sore wa chigau yo!" Both appear perplexed at my outburst.
"Huh...?"
I awkwardly cough, "Ahem.. No that's wrong! If you do that... your suitor will feel pressured to accept, because of guilt. Just outright ask them! Maybe tell them why or something!" I look at my lap, "If it were me I would prefer it that way. I'm sure many others would too. Also make sure it is private! You'll also pressure her to agree if you are in public."
Todoroki stands up and nods, "I thank you two!"
Waving my hands erratically I state, "It's nothing really." I glare towards my brother, "Right Ejirou?"
He breaks out in a sweat, "Y-yea! Come again Todoroki!"
~~~~~
      Kirishima appears behind me after I close the door behind Todoroki, "I never knew you were that type (Name)~chaaaan!"
      "S-shutup!
~~~~~
      "Class is dismissed." Aizawa's groggy voice pierces through the silence.
      Hurriedly packing my supplies I sense a hand on my shoulder.
      "Huh....? Oh it's you Todoroki."
      "Please come with me to the back of the school."
      I simply nod my head and lift my book bag up.
We walk side by side in silence, eventually making it to the back.
"So What is it...?"
He closes his eyes and appears to take a deep breath, "I-I really like you Kirishima-kun!"
My once cool demeanor completely shatters, "W-wha?! You do!"
"Yes! I love your voice, your hair, your eyes, your loyalty, your will, your strength, your-"
I place a finger on his lips, "I'm honored... and flattered."
"Please go out with me!"
"Of course." I walk forward and reach my hand out, which he grabs, "Is now okay?"
He nods and gives me the faintest of smiles, "Yes."

Hoped you enjoyed -_Splendid_-! Request again anytime!