Five Bucks- (Tsundere) Denki Kaminari x Reader [Request]

Thanks Awesomenessgamer for requesting! Hope you enjoy!      Quick A/N- I sincerely apologize for not updating the past few days

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thanks Awesomenessgamer for requesting! Hope you enjoy!
      Quick A/N- I sincerely apologize for not updating the past few days. I've been quite busy and I'm low on ideas. I'm mentally tired... I should be back to updating, though it might be a bit irregular!

Quirk- Tigress: User can transform into a Tiger, or just a limb for increase strength.

"Hey beautiful~" A blonde slides his way up to me and winks.
"Hello,...?"
"Kaminari, angel~~" I struggle to keep my laughter inside.
"Pfft, first time someone has ever called me that. Anyway, I'm (Name)."
"H-huh, you haven't walked away?"
"No, are you okay?" The boy nods as he slowly stumbles away.
And that was the last time I heard him talk to me without adding an insult.
~~~~~
"(Name) you're an idiot." Kaminari sighs as he leaned on my desk.
"Jeez, it was one number off. It's not like you're any better."
"I think your quirk's rubbing off on ya."
"Tigress has nothing to do with this," I roll my eyes and chuckle, "Just let up."
"Stupid, stupid, (Name) is stupid!" I giggle.
"You sound like a kindergartner, Kaminari!" He blushes intensely and adverts his gaze.
      "I was insulting you."
      "And failing miserably~~" I wink and excuse myself.
"Dude, you're such a Tsun-Tsun!" Mina places a comforting hand on Kaminari's shoulder. "It's so pathetic how bad you got it for her."
"I do not like that idiot."
"Then stop staring at her, and blushing when she's nearby."
"Even if I did like her, she wouldn't reciprocate."
The pinky facepalms and walks away, shaking her head in disappointment.
~~~~~
      "Hey, do ya like Kaminari?" Mina bounces over to me.
      "I mean, duh. If I didn't I wouldn't be able to handle his tsundere nature."
      Mina rubs her chin thoughtfully, "True, true."
      "Are you trying to play matchmaker?" She shakes her head as she gives a contradictory answer.
      "Yes."
"Well, I wouldn't mind confessing. Try to get him to. I'll give you 5 bucks if he does."
"You're so on!"
~~~~~
"Kaminari confess."
"What? To who."
"To (Name)." Mina dramatically sighs, "Five dollars are on the line."
"To that idiot." He crosses his arms and scoffs, "Like hell I would. She's stupid."
"I've heard, plenty of times." Mina pauses as if a lightbulb went off, "if you don't, I'll do something terrible."
"What is it? I'm sure I could handle some of your pranks."
"I'll make you short-circuit whenever (Name)'s nearby."
"F-fine. It's not like I like her anyway."
Mina smiles and jumps for joy, "Alright! Five dollar pizza special here I come!"
      Mina grabs Kaminari's hood and drags him towards the (H/C) girl.
      "Hello. Mina, Kaminari." (Name) waves as she slyly smirks.
      "Kaminari, please begin." Mina shoves the boy in front the the girl.
      "W-what? I h-have nothing to say to this idiot." (Name) wiggles her eyebrows towards the pinky.
      Mina kicks the boy in the shin.
      "I-I really l-like the idiot..." He adverts his gaze, finding his shoes to be more interesting than the girl's reaction.
      "Damnit, I lost five bucks..." She meekly slides the bill over to Mina, whom jumps for joy.

Hoped you enjoyed Awesomenessgamer!