Beautiful- Fumikage Tokoyami x (Self-Conscious) Reader [Request]

Thanks for requesting emmaw3004! Hope you enjoy!

Quirk- Shadow Dragon: User can manipulate shadows and breath a poison like shadow. User has scaled arms and legs, clawed hands and feet, wings (with a wingspan of 24 feet), horns protruding from their forehead, and a 8 foot long tail.
Extra Info- (Name)'s often embarrassed to go out into public because of her quirks appearance. She is in class 1.B. (Name) replaces Shiozaki in the sports arc.

"And the first obstacle is the entrance exam robots!" Sighing at the thought of having more attention on me, I propel myself over the robots.
"And (Last Name) from class 1.B takes the lead!"
Flying at a leisurely rate, I allow myself to take 4th place.
~~~~~
"TetsuTetsu!" Rushing up to my iron-headed friends I ask if I could join his team.
"Yeah! With (Name) we'll have awesome mobility!" Placing me in the back we begin.
~~~~~
Unsuccessfully making it into the next round, TetsuTetsu and I were elected to take the places for those whom dropped out. Reluctantly excepting I am forced to battle Denki Kaminari of 1.A.
Originally I planned to tell him to take the win. But he said when he won he would take me out. My inner feminist awakened and I, well er....beat him to a pulp.
Finding my next opponent respectable. I allowed him to take the win, with me flying out.
It was then when I had met Tokoyami. He was nice. And he surprised me when he said that I looked cool. Blushing I thanked him and scurried away.
~~~~~
"At least in our class," Monoma snickers as he glares towards 1.A, "We have a mutant quirk user, whose appearance is actually cool!"
Smack
      "I am sooo sorry 1.A!" Kendo bows, "Apologize Monoma!" Said boy hisses as he walks over to me.
      "(Name)! Back me up." He pulls my tail and drags me towards where 1.A is seated.
      "Don't drag me into your petty debates..." I wrap my tail around him and throw him across the cafeteria, "My apologies." I pivot and leave a dumbfounded class.
"Woah...does Tokoyami have a crush?!" Gaping at the sight of his feathers turning a faint pink, Midoriya begins to form theories.
~~~~~
      "(N-name)-san!" Turning my head I see Tokoyami.
      "Hello Tokoyami. What is it?"
      "W-would you like to come over to my dorm later...?"
      "Sure." Smiling at him I walk off.
~~~~~
"Your room is very...you." Rubbing the back of his neck he motions for me to sit.
"It's nothing really."
We continued to talk about miscellaneous topics until one very unusual came up.
"So do you go through the process of moulting...?" Tokoyami spits out his drink.
"Uh-I Uh...yes. It's quite embarrassing I often take absence when it occurs."
"If it makes you feel any better. I often skip out on going places after school because of my appearance. I hate any extra attention."  His eyes widen and he places a hand on mine.
      "At least you look beautiful. I just have a bird head."
"Oh please! You're very handsome!"
"I shall only except myself as handsome, if you except yourself as beautiful." With tears in my eyes I nod.
"Deal."

Hoped you enjoyed emmaw3004! Request again!
Omg 6k and 300 votes!?! Thanks sooo much.
And finally happy Thanksgiving (if u celebrate) I am so very thankful for you guys!