One in the Same- Shouto Todoroki x Reader [Request]

Thanks real_byuntae for requesting! I hope you enjoy!

      Quirk- Oil Explosive Generation: User can create explosions with an oil compound found in their sweat. User also has great skin because this oil that can also act as a lotion.
Extra Info- (Name) is Katsuki's younger twin. They are not on good terms because of something Katsuki has said in the past. He tries to talk to her, but often fails. ( (Name)'s quirk is a mixture of both her parents. Her mother has a quirk called Glycerin, while her father has a quirk called Oxidizing Sweat.)

"W-wait! You're telling me Bakugou has a sister?!" After answering the door and introducing myself, the red-headed boy screeches.
I rid my face of his saliva, "Yes. Though I am not happy about it. Now isn't it correct procedure to introduce yourself after one does so to you?"
He rubs the back of his neck as he blushes in embarrassment, "Ah, right. I'm Ejirou Kirishima! I'm a classmate of your brother's"
"Then you must also be my classmate. He's in the farthest room on the right." I pivot and attempt to return to what I was previously doing.
He grabs my arm, "What do ya mean I'm also your classmate?" I retract my arm from his hand.
"I skip, I go to U.A on Friday's to give my work and receive my next assignments."
He scratches his head in a confused manner, "But wouldn't ya get detentions for skipping?"
"Aizawa doesn't care as long as I train and keep my grades at the top of the class."
"DUMBHAIR!" Katsuki stomps up to Kirishima, "What are you doing to my sister."
My face turns dark and I hiss out, "None of your damn business." I then make my leave but hear Kirishima call.
"You should come to class I'm sure you'll like it!" He gives a wide smile, "It'll be extra awesome with you there!"
      "Maybe."
~~~~~
      "So you finally decide to come to school." Aizawa smirks at me as I slide open the door.
      "Huh? Oh yeah. I'm probably just stay until the festival's over."
      He sluggishly groans, "More paperwork. And why did you decide to come in the middle of third period?"
      "I just woke up and ate. I was bored."
      "Yeah, yeah. Just pull up a chair and sit with your brother."
      With a glare and a pout I reluctantly do so, ignoring the bewildered looks of the class.
~~~~~
      The bell that signaled lunch sounded, and in a second I was surrounded by 1.A.
      "I'm (Name) Bakugou. Don't call me Bakugou, I don't like to associate with my good for nothing brother. My quirk is Oil Explosive Generation. It is pretty self-explanatory. I don't want to answer your other questions." I take a deep breath, "And finally wipe that damn smile off your face Kirishima."
      "Welp...she's just like Bakugou~ doesn't want to anything to do with us." A girl with brown hair chimes.
      With the scariest glare I could muster I look at her, "Shut your damn mouth. I'm nothing like him."
      With sweatdrops each of the students leave, except for one red-headed and white-headed boy.
      "Excuse them. I'm Shouto Todoroki."
      I lean my head on my hand, "At least someone listened to my wording. Let's be friends Todoroki."
      He gives a firm nod, "Sure."
~~~~~
    By the time the sports festival started Todoroki and I had became good friends. Truly my first real friend.
      "(Name) do you wish to join my Calvary?"
      "That's Fine with me."
In the end we reached the final stage, and it was then I learned something. It was that Todoroki and I were very much alike.
~~~~~
It was Present Mic's voice that interrupted my reverie.
"The explosive twins from 1.A will now face off! (NAME) BAKUGOU VERSUS KATSUKI BAKUGOU!"
I sigh and make my way to the stage.
The countdown ended and Katsuki sprinted at me.
"I'll FUCKING SMASH YOUR HEAD IN. AND MAYBE THEN YOU'LL ACTUALLY TALK TO ME."
I continually dodged his attacks, while releasing oil around the grounds. Once I completely surround Katsuki, I set off my quirk and jumped.
"Maybe I'd talk to you if you thought of atoning!"
~~~~~
      In the end I had won. "Midnight, give the win to Katsuki." Flabbergasted at my request, she reluctantly announces Katsuki as the winner.
~~~~~
"Half-and-Half!" Todoroki looks back and sees Bakugou, Katsuki...?
"Yes?"
"I can tell you have some troubles with your damn dad. SO FUCKIN TELL ME HOW YOU WOULD LIKE HIM TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU!"
"This is about (Name), Correct?"
He clenches his hands trying hard not to implode, "YES IT IS HELP ME! I WANT MY BITCHY LITTLE SISTER TO ACKNOWLEDGE ME!"
Todoroki sighs and gazed out a nearby window, "She's told me what happened, and what she wants."
Bakugou walks up and leans on the wall marginal to Todoroki, "The fuck is it?"
"She loves you, truly. But she's told me you've told her unforgivable things. I feel like I'd be disrespecting her if I reveal it."
"I'll approve of your relationship."
Todoroki smiles and blushes, "Is it that obvious?" Bakugou scoffs and glares at a nearby bystander.
"It's more fucking obvious than the sky's blue."
"Just talk to her."
"Dumbass, I've been trying that for the past five years."
"It's been that long? Well, say you want to reconnect and atone. As she puts it."
"Friday at 6!"
Todoroki gives Bakugou a bewildered look.
"Be at my house to pick (Name) up then! How fucking dense are you!?"
~~~~~
"Why the hell are you in my room, Katsuki?"
"I want to talk."
"Then talk to yourself." I try to exit my room, but Katsuki grabs and hugs me.
"I just want to be able to talk to my bitchy sister like I used too."
"I'll accept your apology if you buy me some mochi."
He rolls his eyes and hugs me tighter, "Thank you..."
~~~~~
As I munch on some mochi Katsuki stares at me, "Why exactly did you ignore me."
I 'tch' and start, "You told me I should kill myself." I pause slightly shaking at the memories, "You said I was a disgrace." He gives me an unreadable look, "I wasn't being petty, it's not like you only said it once." I give him a slight smile, "I'm just glad you've come to your senses."
"Friday at 6. Half-and-half is Taking you out." He blushes slightly, "You have me to thank."
"Geez...." I lean back in my seat, "It was that obvious? I betcha he gave you advice, concerning me. He's a real sweetheart, I'm glad."

Hoped you enjoyed real_byuntae! Request again anytime!
Also thanks soooo much for 14k views and almost 750 hearts! Luv youse!