Wolf-chan- (Werewolf) Katsuki Bakugou x Reader [Request]

Thanks Centrallights for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

      Prompt- Person A is secretly a (werewolf, vampire, etc.) and want Person B to become their mate/ partner.
      Normie A.U- No quirks; regular reality! Well, except for the werewolves.
Extra Info- (Name) and Katsuki are a long-time couple that live together and out of high school.

      They had been together for a long time. She had said 'I love you' several times. Katsuki paced back and forth contemplating whether or not he should confess.
      "Katsu, are you okay?" (Name) removed her focus from her novel, "You've been pacing for awhile..." Her scent was divine to him, it was of cinnamon and firewood. At first he could ignore the scent, but now as it was nearing his self-control was fading.
      "I'm fine..." He muttered. He oh so wished to mark her. He so wished to have pups with her.
"(Name), I'm visiting the old hag." At this, a flabbergasted look crosses her features.
"Ah, Okay!" She lifts herself up and pecks his lips, "Be safe."
Katsuki lingers for a moment, caught in a blissful daze. "Of course I'll be fine..." he quickly grabs his keys and coat and harshly opens and closes the door.
~~~~~
"Old hag, fucking help me." Mitsuki opened her door, only to be greeted by her son's scowl.
      "My baby is asking me for help?!" She places a hand on her heart, "I'm so incredibly honored."
      "Shut the fuck up." Mitsuki rolls her eyes and ushers the boy inside.
~~~~~
      "So, that is coming." Mitsuki sighs and takes a sip of her beverage, "Are you sure she's the one? Once you mark her, it's forever."
      "Bitch," Katsuki hisses, "I asked how, not are you fucking sure! I'm damn sure I wouldn't have asked you if I wasn't."
      Mitsuki clasps Katsuki's hand, "It must be bad, you only cursed twice!" Katsuki slaps away her hand and glowers.
      "Shit, you're no help."
      "Drop subtle hints."
      "The fuck?"
      Mitsuki leans back in her chair, "Be more affectionate, be a tad more possessive than you already are; shall I go on?"
      "That's fucking it?"
      "Yes, you shithead! That's how I did it to your dad anyway. When it comes show her your true colors."
      Katsuki growls and rapidly rises, "I'm fuckin leaving."
      "Love ya! Don't kill the poor girl I like her!"
~~~~~
      "Hey Katsu. How was your visit?"
      "Shitty."
      (Name) laughs at his scowl, "Nothing less from mama Bakugou."
      "Don't fucking start." She jokingly rolls her eyes and continues to cook.
      "I love you shithead." A metal clang is heard and (Name) eyes widen to the size of saucers.
      "H-huh...?"
      "The fuck?! I can't say that without a freaky reaction?!" (Name) slowly raises her hand a points at the boy.
      "T-tail."
      Now it was the male's turn to gape, "I- uh...Can FUCKING EXPLAIN!"
      "T-tail!" (Name) walks up to the boy and touches the tail. "It's real...and fluffy." A tomato red blush envelops the boys features.
      "D-don't fucking touch it shithead!"
      "Now you have ears and fangs." Katsuki glares at the full moon.
      "Thanks for stating the damn obvious." He now switches his glare to his smaller lover.
      "Please...stay with me." He kisses (Name) and after awaits her answer.
      "Of course, Wolf-Chan."

Hoped you enjoyed Centrallights!