Blueberry Jam- Denki Kaminari x Reader {Part Two} [Request]

Part two of DemonLoli's two-shot! Hope you enjoy! Again apologies for how late it is!

Quirk- Enchantress: User is able to manipulate the opponents love for something into an attack. By kissing an opponent on the lips User can control them for 7 minutes. User can create clones of the opponent love interest. And finally, the user can give the opponent a feeling of heartbreak or rejection.
      (R/Name)- Random Name!

      "Guys, look at my boyfriend! Isn't he cool." (R/Name) proudly stands marginal to the boy and basks in her friends awe.
      "Umm, I'm not an object." Kaminari awkwardly utters.
     (R/Name) waves her hand dismissively, "Yea, yea. Hold my purse." She drops the item into his arms and walks ahead with her friends.
      "(Name) would walk behind with me..."
~~~~~
      "Oh my gooosh! Isn't he sooo hawt?!" (R/Name) exclaims.
      "Aren't you with me...?"
      "Whatever!" (R/Name) rolls his eyes as she continues to fawn over the 'handsome stranger'.
      "(Name) wouldn't do that if she were with me..."
~~~~~   
       "Are you going to eat?" Kaminari quizzically stares at (R/Name) whom was shifting her plate and finding an 'atheistically pleasing' angle.
      "Stupid, I like totally gotta insta this." He switches his gaze to the plate of the supposedly burrito. It was wheat piece of bread with two minuscule slices of chicken and avocado.
      "Isn't that supposed to be a burrito?" He points at it.
      "Of course it is! What did you think it was?" He shakes his head and remembers the times he visited Chipotle with (Name); and ate real burritos.
"So, What should we talk about...?" She looks up from her phone and scoffs.
      "Can't you see I'm on my phone?"
He appears taken aback, "Alrighty then..." he then incoherently mumbles, "(Name) would always pay attention to me..."
"Did you say something?" She pauses and stares, as if she were testing him, "About That bitch?"
"She's not you." Kaminari stands and retreats.
~~~~~
      "Now, how to operate Blueberry Jam on (Name)..." Kaminari paces back and forth contemplating how to move (Name) from fake to real girlfriend.
      "Should I do it extremely...? Or just let her kick me?" He nodded to himself, "Allow her to physically abuse me. That sounds like a perfect plan!"
~~~~~
      "(Name)!" The called girl turns her head.
      "What?"
      Kaminari spreads open his legs, "You can kick me in the groin."
      (Name) sighs, yet strangely complies, "She was sooooo Damn annoying! Why didn't you defend me! I'm soooo damn happy you realize how much of a damn bitch She was!"
      Clunk
      Kaminari collapses and lies in a fetal position, "Next...Saturday...good?"
      "You're paying."
      "Of...course" Kaminari then flips over and groans in pain.
      "You...pack a punch."
      "Kick, But Whatever." (Name) lifts the boy up and guides him to his dorm.

      Hoped you enjoyed DemonLoli!