Wifey- Yagi Toshinori x (Teacher) Reader [Request]

⚠️ Don't read if you haven't read the Kamino Arc and are not past it! ⚠️

Hope you enjoy Minus_Anders!

Quirk- Reality Bending: The User has the power to bend reality. Though this can only apply to the user and non-living objects. The user can phase through walls, dodge almost anything (ex- bullets), and manipulate the texture of objects (ex-concrete becomes soft). The user can bend reality, but not outright break the laws and the effects are only temporary (about 2-3 hours).
Extra Info- (Name) is "The Limitless Hero: Seraphim" And is married to All Might. She teaches the history and explanations of quirks to U.A. (1st-3rd year)

"Hello Students! I'm (Name) Toshinori!" I pause and look around the classroom, "Does anyone know my alias?"
A brocoli-haired boy's hand flies up.
"Alright introduce yourself and give me your answer."
He nods eagerly, "I'm Izuku Midoriya! And you're, 'The Limitless Hero: Seraphim'!" A chorus of 'oooo's' emits.
I giggle at their reaction, "Now someone else, anyone know my quirk?" Nobody raises their hands, excluding Midoriya, "Midoriya's quite the hero-fanboy Huh...? Go ahead."
He blushes and meekly replies, "N-nobody is exactly sure. One believable theory is that you can manipulate your body."
I create an 'x' with my arms, "Nope! Any other guesses?"
"Why da fuck should we care?"
"Hmm...? Alright Mr. Resting-Bitch-Face, Name and quirk."
"Da fuck you call me?"
I pull down my eyelid and stick my tongue out at him, "I'm not telling ya!"
He rushes up to me and I quickly side-step his attack.
"If you wanted to battle you could've asked! Let's go to ground beta!"
~~~~~
"Once you give me your name and quirk we'll begin."
"Katsuki Bakugou, you bitch! My quirk is Explosions." He once again sprints at me.
"Alright your first lesson is about Bitch-faces quirk." He shoots an explosion at me. I then activate my quirk to avoid it.
"He is able to produce explosions because of a nitroglycerin component in his sweat." I grab his fist and flip him over, "Although he seems strong now, in the cold it is harder for him to produce sweat which," A girl with a large ponytail raises her hands. I point at her.
"Yaoyorozu Momo. Which would mean it is fairly harder for him to produce explosions."
With a thumbs up I turn towards Bakugou, "Detention for the next two weeks. The first for calling a supervisor a 'bitch' and the second for attacking me. Better be extra good in my class now."
~~~~~
I lean over my podium and lean back and forth on the balls of my feet. "Alright, now I'm sure you usually have several classes in the afternoon. But since you only have me once a week, you'll be here for the afternoon. Um..." I pause and collect my words, "In this class you'll learn about and the history of quirks, I'll give you pointers on your weaknesses and strengths. If you need help modifying your costume or moves you can ask me."
A square looking boy raises his hand.
"Yes...?"
"Tenya Ida, ma'am! What are your rules and regulations."
"Oh that? Well, I'm pretty lenient. I don't care if you eat in my class, just don't bring in a hot pot, only if you plan to share with me. You can sit anywhere, that includes moving your desks into groups. I'm pretty chill, just don't forget your homework and listen to me when I'm speaking and your good."
I sigh and look at the clock, "You're homework this week is to write and essay about your quirk. Minimum is two pages. Class dismissed."
Ida jolts out of his seat, "But we have almost an hour-and a half left!"
"I'm da teacher. See youse next week!"
~~~~~
After gathering my supplies, I left for the teachers' room. To my surprise, there lay my husband.
"Yagi? At least try to sleep in your chair."
He eyes snap open and he glances up towards me, "I am here...on the floor?"
"You fell." I place my things on my desk, "I finally met the troublesome class. Midoriya seems, more, than worthy for One for All."
"Young Midoriya? I feel I've made a splendid decision with your approval."
I blush and wave my hand dismissively, "W-Why do you say that? Have more confidence!"
He grabs my hands and kisses them, "Even after so many years, I can still make you blush." He pauses and smirks, "Wifey."
      "B-be quiet." He gives a light chuckle, that ends with him coughing up blood.
      "You should stop overworking yourself. I'm genuinely worried about you. Even the symbol of piece needs a break."
      He refuses to meet my glistening gaze, "The people need me."
      "Goddammit, That is going to be your downfall. Please Yagi, just be careful. For me?"
      He lightly pecks my forehead, "Off course."
~~~~~
      "I'm surprised, you actually brought hot-pot." I walk over to Kaminari's desk and grab a bowl. "This looks good, I'm serving, myself."
      As I eat I write on the chalkboard, "Today I'll be helping with your moves. Write down what your moves are, and I'll come-"
Whoosh
      "I am HERE! Hello (N-" He pauses and quirks his head to the side, "Hotpot?"
      I nod my head.
     "I'm just going to borrow my wife-"
      "WIFE?!"
      I glare at him for letting it slip. Questions fly and the class becomes rowdy.
      "Yes, yes we'll answer you after we talk!" I snap my head to the students, "Do your work while I'm gone."
      "I bet they're gonna have sex-"
      "Mineta...you have no concept of love. You will find no love-" Yagi slams a hand on my mouth and leads me out.
      "What is it Yagi?"
      "I just wanted a hug from my wifey."
      I roll my eyes and comply, "You're such a loser. And you let that slip because of it."
      "But I'm your loser."
      "Yes, yes you are."

      Hoped you enjoyed Minus_Anders!
      I hope it was fluffy!

My Hero Academia Oneshots + MatchupsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara