My Fault- Shouto Todoroki x (Sister) Reader [Request]

Thanks VilosaLight for requesting! Let's hope I include everything and that you enjoy!

Endeavor and Frostbite A.U- Endeavor is a caring father (gasp!), though strict, and married Shouto's mother because he fell in love. Shouto's mom is a pro-hero whom goes by Frostbite.
Quirk- Pyrokinesis: User can bend fire at their command. User is immune to flames, which allows them to coat themselves with fire to act like armor.
Extra Info- (Name) is two years younger than Shouto, and aspired to be a hero. (Though in school grades she's one lower)

I was born to the pro-heroes Endeavor and Frostbite. I was a perfectly normal babe, yet they were happy.
      I was about two when my quirk manifested. It was strange, especially since Shouto, my elder brother of two years, hadn't acquired his yet. My parents took me to a quirk specialist, yet said I was perfectly fine.
My life continued as any normal two year olds' would. A few weeks after my fifth birthday, that changed. I was fooling around with Shouto. I believe it was brisk that day, and my brother and I automatically feared the worst when I began to rapidly sweat.
We summoned our parents, who were nearby. The crouched next to me and I clawed my neck, desperately trying to breathe.
      I was rushed to the hospital where they had to constantly douse me in water because of my quirk, literally, burning me alive.
      It was that day I found out I wasn't fine. It was a rare issue, it went by the term 'quirk overload'. I was the first to have it in decades.
      "This will only get worse," they said, "she needs her quirk factor operated on."
      I was petrified at the thought, I was fine! I convinced my parents to wait it out. They grudgingly agreed stating, "it might fix itself overtime"
      Oh, how wrong I was. My powers increased rapidly, being emitted into the hospital was a 'norm' for me. I was ten when I heard my parents discussing the terms and conditions of my operation.
      I panicked, I believed I was perfectly fine. I rushed out of the house, refusing to go through the surgery. Why should I have a portion of my power removed? I could become stronger than All Migh with all of my power. I could save hundreds, no thousands with my powers!
      I ended up in a park, how cliche. I seated myself on a swing, and, well, swung.
      "(Name)!" I pivot my head to see Shouto.
      "Leave me alone."
      "Please (Name) come home! We're worried about you! This surgery is just to protect you." His usual calm demeanor melted.
      "Surgery this! Surgery that! It's stupid! I'm fine." Shouto slowly walks up to me.
      "Go away." He places a hand on my shoulder, "I said go away!" My quirk involuntarily activates and a pillar of fire hits his left eye.
I had hurt him. "S-shouto? SHOUTO!" Regret filled me. I had hurt him because I was selfish.
      He laid before me writhing in pain as he clutched his head.
     I snapped back into reality, and ran as fast as my ten year old legs could carry me. I reached my parents and lead them to Shouto. After we rushed Shouto to the hospital, I agreed on the surgery.
      That incident was four years ago today. My hopes to become a hero has vanished, and my impenetrable relationship with Shouto withered away.
      My family insists it was a honest mistake, I don't believe them. Shouto...whenever I see him I break down. His beautiful face was sullied by a scar, I created.
      He became cold after I started to avoid him. It hurts it really does, but I'm unworthy of being near him.
~~~~~
      I lay in my quaint room, staring at my ceiling. It was dark and I barely lit the room with a small flame.
      I hate my quirk, yet I still use it. I think a small part of me still wishes to become a hero. Ever since the incident, I trained and trained. Often leaving the house at late hours to practice on the beach.
      Creak
      "Honey... it's dark in here." My mom reaches for the light switch.
      "Mum."
      "Yes dear?"
      "Do you like me?"
      She giggles at my question, "Of course I do, but more than that! I love you."
      I slightly smile, "Then can you help me?"
     She sits marginal to me, "With what?"
      "Help me train! I wish to be able to look into Shouto's eyes again and smile."
      'What am I doing? Am I finally stepping forward?'
      "Y-yes." My mother gives me a hug and starts to cry, "I'm so glad..."
      'So sudden too...'
      After that day begin to tedious training with the pro-hero Frostbite.
~~~~~
      Currently I stand in front of U.A, the place where I would gaze into my brother's eyes after so many years.
      '1.A...that's the class I'm entering. So Shouto should be in 2.A..."
      "Phew...I'm glad I got recommendations from Mum..."
      I enter the class and await the entrance ceremony.
~~~~~
      "T-todoroki!" I sprint up to my brother, "Please...can we talk?"
      A perplexed look crosses his face, "Sure..." He waves off his classmates, "Midoriya, Yaoyorozu go on without me."
      I shove my acceptance letter into his hands, "I-i believe now I can say we are on equal grounds." I fully bow, with my head touching the gravel, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for being selfish that day! I'm sorry for ignoring you for almost five years! Please allow me to fix our relationship! I was stupid, so stupid to do that to you!"
      He drops to his knees and hugs me, tighter than mum's on the night I asked her for training. He quivers, than I hear full-blown sobs, "Yes! I'm sorry I didn't try harder to talk to you! I'm sorry you felt that way." It was now my turn to sob.
      "I love you Shouto!"
      "I-I love you too, (Name)."

      Hoped you enjoyed VilosaLight! I think I included everything!